• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello! Old timer here, back after 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cats

Visitor
Reaction score
Hi! I am a LHP practitioner and Demonolator. I switched from the RHP to the LHP two years ago. I'm back after many years, the forum seems way stronger than when I left. I was wondering if there are still some of the original members here? TGK, Harry, the 16 years old guy who spoke some french, I forgot about his name he must be 26 now. There was also this really edgy and funny Satanist guy, I also forgot his username (Shadow-something?). The new memebrs look really nice as well so I'm looking forward to meeting new people. I'll have some great spells to share in the near-future, once they are battle-tested, you might find some use for them. :D Looking forward to sharing knowledge and experiences with you all.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards

Cats

Visitor
Reaction score
Here, but not super active

I don't think so.

Can't remember... surely not Euoi/absinthe? May's here but they were 13 maybe at the time...?

Reverend Shadow is here I think but not active...

In any case, welcome back and looking forward to your contributions!

Yes, Euoi! That's right! And she was definitely 16 at the time. Well 10 years have passed anyway, many old members have probably moved on to something else. That's just me being nostalgic lol. Anyways thanks for the warm welcome!

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Yes, Euoi! That's right! And she was definitely 16 at the time. Well 10 years have passed anyway, many old members have probably moved on to something else. That's just me being nostalgic lol. Anyways thanks for the warm welcome!
Oh yeah, Euoi was 16 at the time that's why I thought of them, just that they wouldn't go as "guy" if you catch my drift hahaha...

Semantics aside, though, no I don't think they are on here. Shame, great voodoo knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.