• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Official] Nominate/Request Awards here!

An official request, or post by staff acting with authority.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards

May 15, 2024:​

Round 2! Request an award for yourself, or nominate someone else for an award.

If you don't follow these rules, you will get a shitty award, warning, OR BAN:
  • You may ONLY request awards from THIS link: Awards NOT from any other category (only accolades).
  • You may only request/nominate once, for one singular award
  • If you got an award last round, please don't request another one for yourself
  • This thread is not for discussions or off-topic chat
  • You MAY suggest a new award to be added, but that will significantly lower the chance of getting it, as I may not be bothered to add a new award

Open for round 2! Read OP for rules.

Will probably only remain open for a week or less.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
heheh he said dingleberry. you should make an award just because of the word. you know the riddle cause the Word was with god and it was Dingleberry. you guys figure out whos the god deserving of such an award, im cool!

adb93ae45483f57c17ed8ae5944a133d.jpg

Rowena

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Based on something recently said in the 'Can we have a restricted section?' suggestion - can we have a 'Manic Pixie' accolade, for the more persistently enthusiastic posters?, or even an automated award - perhaps something like 30 new threads & 300 posts in a month?

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
1-Week Ban: Off-topic. Again. Brother can't help himself.
Based on something recently said in the 'Can we have a restricted section?' suggestion - can we have a 'Manic Pixie' accolade, for the more persistently enthusiastic posters?, or even an automated award - perhaps something like 30 new threads & 300 posts in a month?
Given all my run-ins with the rules, I can see playing like Doc Holliday in the old movie Tombstone. "Marshall SkullTraill? I'm your dingleberry!"

Ok, I nominate dingleberry to myself!!!!! Lol!!!
Sounds like military slang. "Y'know that new Spec4? Numbnutz there just dingleberryed himself with a claymore!" (Or would that be "dingleberried"?)