• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

7 Day Candle Broke for new Job & Career

Reaction score
During the last New Moon I did candle spell for a new position and or career. I listed the type of the job I wanted and how much I wanted to make along with other details. The candle spell was not a success though. Right as the candle wick was getting close to the bottom the glass broke in half and the wax spilled out everywhere. I am now cleansing my altar and space but am looking for some possible interpretations of what happened. My feeling is the opposition to what I want whether energetically or physically was too great and or the deity I had requested help did not want too or couldn't. Anyways this has never happened for so I am starting over scratch. Perhaps I will request something next time that is easier to obtain Idk.

What do you guys think of the situation?

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
If you are already opposing the spell and ritual in your mind then how can the astral pattern form to make it a reality?

act as if the spell has already worked.

Reaction score
If you are already opposing the spell and ritual in your mind then how can the astral pattern form to make it a reality?

act as if the spell has already worked.
How was I opposing it in my mind? I done this kinda spell before but with another deity and in a more complex way and it worked just fine.

Reaction score
You’ve already determined it wasnt a success, thats how.
Well that's just my feeling. I had some other feelings surrounding the deity I was working with and the spell but I ignored them. Truth be told I don't really know but I have a feeling there are some serious obstacles getting in the way of what I really want.

Lyssia

Apprentice
Reaction score
Well, (if this is still an issue for you), sounds to me like a basic divination might be in order to see what is actually going on. Then, if there really are serious obstacles, then that's the next thing to do; break them down, magickally or otherwise. That's waning moon work, if you have the time. Then, do the divination again, and try the spell again.

Reaction score
Awards
During the last New Moon I did candle spell for a new position and or career. I listed the type of the job I wanted and how much I wanted to make along with other details. The candle spell was not a success though. Right as the candle wick was getting close to the bottom the glass broke in half and the wax spilled out everywhere. I am now cleansing my altar and space but am looking for some possible interpretations of what happened. My feeling is the opposition to what I want whether energetically or physically was too great and or the deity I had requested help did not want too or couldn't. Anyways this has never happened for so I am starting over scratch. Perhaps I will request something next time that is easier to obtain Idk.

What do you guys think of the situation?
You could try black candle meditations during the waning moon, to attack or release any self debilitating beliefs about yourself. Just chime candles will work fine.