• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Astral Projection Through Magick

heavysm

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
The only way I have ever astral projected and gained deeper visualizations during dream sleep, was through the use of deep angelic magick, and demon sorcery in general. In the past I directly used vual and vassago, to greatly enhance my astral body projected force, and gain far deeper visualizations during my sleep - and also vague sleep control (the dreams still - mainly do their own automated path, but I do vaguely have some dream control, which feels very hard to do by the way) which is largely part of the astral dream cycle of thought.

Astral projection was quite difficult to figure out in terms of mentally understanding and controlling the process over time, and lucid dream sleep was even more subtle and not quite so understandable in general.

But demon and angelic magick has helped me greatly open this up within myself, and in general - I have even used the Egyptian and Viking spirits to help me astral project in deeper ways, with some deeper dream control coming from, almost the very same rituals.

Art Thurian

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
The only way I have ever astral projected and gained deeper visualizations during dream sleep, was through the use of deep angelic magick, and demon sorcery in general. In the past I directly used vual and vassago, to greatly enhance my astral body projected force, and gain far deeper visualizations during my sleep - and also vague sleep control (the dreams still - mainly do their own automated path, but I do vaguely have some dream control, which feels very hard to do by the way) which is largely part of the astral dream cycle of thought.

Astral projection was quite difficult to figure out in terms of mentally understanding and controlling the process over time, and lucid dream sleep was even more subtle and not quite so understandable in general.

But demon and angelic magick has helped me greatly open this up within myself, and in general - I have even used the Egyptian and Viking spirits to help me astral project in deeper ways, with some deeper dream control coming from, almost the very same rituals.
Awesome.