• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Astral Projection

Nocturnum

Neophyte
Reaction score
When I was a teenager I experienced astral projection but I didn't travel anywhere I was asleep and I felt my astral body hovering above my physical body, I felt at peace while it happened, then I fell a sudden jolt of energy and I felt my astral body return into my physical body then I was wide awake when that happened.
At the time I didn't know what astral projection is, so I didn't understand at the time why it was happening, it happened a few times.

During meditation when I am in a deep meditative state, I feel a lot of pressure in my hands and they start feeling very heavy and eventually it starts to hurt, my arms and my head feel the same, I don't feel fully present in my physical body like I am partially astral projecting and I feel like I am going to another realm or dimension during meditation.
While this is happening I feel the combined energy of multiple spirits, I have spirits bound to me and spiritual companions, I usually feel different types of energy around,my face and hair is being touched, sometimes I am hugged and I hear them talking to me as well, I have vivid and colourful visions, which I don't always understand the symbolic or metaphorical meaning of. My body is physically moved in a specific direction during meditation but I don't understand why it happens or what it means.
I have experienced multiple spirits hands holding my hands and arms during meditation, i'm not if it is spirit guides, ancestors, relatives, Deities, my spiritual companions, but whenever this happens and I am in a deep meditative state or trance I feel at peace, protected, safe and happy.
My friends have said I am very open, that I have the potential to be a medium and what I am experiencing is trance-mediumship which is something I wanted to know more about.

Sometimes when I have had astral sex with a genuine, trustworthy person that i'm friends with, I don't do this with everyone though, they astral projected to me for a comforting or sexual context which was fun, because they are trustworthy, comforting and a safe person to interact with astrally.
I usually do this with my long-distance boyfriend.
He's the exact opposite of my abusive exes 😊🥰
It's just my opinion but I think some people are too reckless with their energy, especially their sexual energy but i'm not judging or shaming anyone though for being a sexual person, just be careful who you trust spiritually, magically and astrally 👍😊

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
When I was a teenager I experienced astral projection but I didn't travel anywhere I was asleep and I felt my astral body hovering above my physical body, I felt at peace while it happened, then I fell a sudden jolt of energy and I felt my astral body return into my physical body then I was wide awake when that happened.
At the time I didn't know what astral projection is, so I didn't understand at the time why it was happening, it happened a few times.

During meditation when I am in a deep meditative state, I feel a lot of pressure in my hands and they start feeling very heavy and eventually it starts to hurt, my arms and my head feel the same, I don't feel fully present in my physical body like I am partially astral projecting and I feel like I am going to another realm or dimension during meditation.
While this is happening I feel the combined energy of multiple spirits, I have spirits bound to me and spiritual companions, I usually feel different types of energy around,my face and hair is being touched, sometimes I am hugged and I hear them talking to me as well, I have vivid and colourful visions, which I don't always understand the symbolic or metaphorical meaning of. My body is physically moved in a specific direction during meditation but I don't understand why it happens or what it means.
I have experienced multiple spirits hands holding my hands and arms during meditation, i'm not if it is spirit guides, ancestors, relatives, Deities, my spiritual companions, but whenever this happens and I am in a deep meditative state or trance I feel at peace, protected, safe and happy.
My friends have said I am very open, that I have the potential to be a medium and what I am experiencing is trance-mediumship which is something I wanted to know more about.

Sometimes when I have had astral sex with a genuine, trustworthy person that i'm friends with, I don't do this with everyone though, they astral projected to me for a comforting or sexual context which was fun, because they are trustworthy, comforting and a safe person to interact with astrally.
I usually do this with my long-distance boyfriend.
He's the exact opposite of my abusive exes 😊🥰
It's just my opinion but I think some people are too reckless with their energy, especially their sexual energy but i'm not judging or shaming anyone though for being a sexual person, just be careful who you trust spiritually, magically and astrally 👍😊
Having an Out of Body Experience, is so Punk Rock!! However, I am not that fully experienced yet. I desire to have more Out of Body Experiences. I know I do every night. I'm just not aware.

Nocturnum

Neophyte
Reaction score
It happened at random times, so I didn't really have control when it happened, but I do sometimes practice astral projection.
I want to various astral realms, but I don't know how to protect my energy or physical body while astral projecting.
It requires a lot of practice.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
It happened at random times, so I didn't really have control when it happened, but I do sometimes practice astral projection.
I want to various astral realms, but I don't know how to protect my energy or physical body while astral projecting.
It requires a lot of practice.
To protect Energy. Just call upon the Light. Or a Spiritual Guide who can protect you. I don't have control of my OBEs as well.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
For what it might be worth, the astral plane is a plane of illusion. Just like physical water, it provides inverted images. So we learn to control it and move on.

Long ago I developed astral clairvoyance, using it to find my travelling companion who had got lost in the Indian rail system.

Shortly after, I joined a spiritual community and within a week my astral clairvoyance was quite gone. It seemed to me that it was just taken away.

After a year there I started to develop mental clairvoyance and that was not taken away

As a side note: etheric projection results in seeing the physical world as it is. Astral projection shows quite different scenes.