• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Awakening the Inner Fire

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.

TheMephistoLens

Neophyte
Joined
Sep 2, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
6
Hello,
I was guided to create this journal. Maybe someone can take something from it. I've had a life of extreme ups, and even more extreme downs. I have traveled quit a bit around the USA, Europe, Mexico. On my path to self discovery, and hidden knowledge. I wouldn't change anything, I would do it all over again if I could. Ill start the first entry with the day the self realization hit me.
For as long as I could remember, I have been into Magick. I have always felt like there was something more in life than just waking up, every day and going to work. At such a young age, I was already the black sheep of the family. I didn't fit in, I was homeless when I was 18 years old. I had to build my life from scratch. I guess we all do in some way. I thought being homeless at such a young age was going to be the toughest thing that I ever went through, but this path showed me I was wrong on this conclusion. Ill start my journey briefly at the age of 18. Like I mentioned, I was always the black sheep, I did not fit in with my family who were and still are extreme Catholics. My parents did not agree with me on my views. It made things difficult for me. My mother and father started counting down my birthday for 18 at 16. every time I would hear how long I had left to be thrown out. At 16 it was you have 2 years. I thought nothing of it, I thought they were just saying this to be funny or cruel, than 17 came and I hear 1 more year. Then 18 came, and I was given luggage for my birthday. The day after my birthday, I was thrown out. No job, no money, just my suitcase. I slept under cars at my friends houses, in bushes. I finally was able to find a job after 2 weeks, and than eventual, rent a room, and so forth. So already, at this time I thought my life was over. Im going to fast forward now to the age of 21 really quick. At this time, my father died. This was the time I knew that I truly have a gift. The week before his death, him and I finally got close. We patched up our differences, I knew it was to late. I could tell he was dieing, the house felt like decay, death, something wasn't right. The night before his death, we had a last supper, at dinner my father was mentioning to the family that he thinks this is his last meal, they said don't talk like that at the dinner table, he said "Patrick is the only one here that knows what's happening". After dinner he was rushed to the hospital, where he died later that night. His last requests were for me to move back into my mothers house to take care of her for a while. It didn't work out so well, as my mom and I don't get along.

Eventually, she bought a home in Kansas for my brother and me, triggering a chain reaction of synchronicity that would alter the course of my life.
Through my brother, I met my ex. Believing she was the one, I left everything behind and moved to Oklahoma. And there, for 20 years, I lived a ghost of a life.
I fell into a profound state of suppression. Every single day was an identical, numbing routine: wake up, go to work, come home, cook, repeat. Because I was hiding who I truly was and stifling my beliefs, my body and mind began to fight back. I gained weight until I was close to 400 pounds. I developed severe agoraphobia and crippling anxiety.
The breaking point arrived during the COVID pandemic. I was sitting in my car right after work when a massive, suffocating panic attack hit me. I couldn’t breathe. I managed to drive home, pulled into the driveway, and told my ex through gasps for air that I needed an emergency room.
Lying in that hospital bed, the doctors delivered a painful reality: my heart rate was skyrocketing, X-rays revealed a severe pulmonary embolism, and they didn’t expect me to survive the night.
In that moment of total surrender, my ego the "front self" I had built to survive the world completely gave up. as I stared at the dark, blank screen of the hospital tv, expecting the end, a face appeared in the glass. It was a dragon. Quiet, still, and steady, it just watched me as I hovered between worlds. I had unconsciously exexuted at this time a self initiation. Right as the dr's came back from the final tests, at the same time they were teaching me to inject blood thinners and telling me that I would have to use these injections the rest of my life, they told me the pulmonary embolism vanished. In fact, it was a lung nodule. I was at this time diagnosed with COPD.
I went back home, and had a conversation with my ex. I told her, that I'm not happy, this isnt how I'm suppose to live, and we mutually split up, A realization happened, I reliazed that I could not suppress who I am. These abilities can not be forcced away, or banished, I have to accept who I am. I decided to accept the draconian current at this time, I was making over 30 dollars an hour at my job. Money to me ment nothing. My health was so bad, I could barely walk to the stop sign at the corner of my street. But I did, I first walked half way, than every day it got easier, I ended up going from just only being able to walk to the stop sign, to walking around the block. To walking a mile. I slowly started re gaining vital health back. I was able to move more. I fought the agoraphobia by going to just stores at night, than changing it to the busy times. This was the inner fire waking up. My inner Kundalini was waking up.
Of course, I was skeptical, I wasn't sure that the draconian current was real, or was for me. Something happened though that night at the hospital. I didn't fight it anymore, I did what my inner voice was guiding me to do I starting researching online as I was working on my weight. I felt that the state I was in, was not for me. I ended up dropping more weight, and decided to leave my American job. I than sold all my belongings. My car, my tv, my playstation five, everything. Everything was material, it ment nothing.

Long story short, I relocated and traveled across Europe, deeply studying the Tarot. During these travels, I met my wife from Prague, and we built a stable, grounded marriage together. Then, the Draconian current called to me yet again.
While walking with my wife on a hill in Prague—a place notorious for its dragon legends—I found a curious painted rock. This hill is rumored to hold the dragon’s den, and legend speaks of a dragon egg that will hatch in a thousand years. Perhaps the lore connects back to ancient pagan serpent worship, or even Renaissance-era alchemy. Finding that token felt intentional.
This time, I chose to answer the call instead of ignoring it. I kept working on my health, eventually dropping my weight below 220 pounds. I began formally studying alchemy right there in Prague while honing my relationship with the Tarot. Fast forward to today: my wife and I have relocated again, and we are now living in Mexico.

There is a reason this first entry is so long. This is the messy, profound process of ego death—and it is the exact path that brought me to where I am in my studies today. Im now in the cooling phase of everything. Alchemy is a painful process, but the pain is necessary for growth, without it, how do we move forward? This entry was important to show what's going on now.










Post automatically merged:

It wasn't easy to lay out twenty years of suppression as well as a near-death ego death, exposing that "Prima Materia" was a necessary step.
I would like to talk about the transition. In alchemy, what I learned was that after the intense, destructive heat of Calcination comes a period of cooling also fixing the volatile spirit into a more stable form. For me, that process is happening right now under the heavy, ancient sun of Mexico. (Believe me, it’s heavy. I’ve been living here since February and it gets hot.)
When I moved from the historical, alchemical atmosphere of Prague to Mexico it has completely transformed my connection to the Draconian current. Here, the dragon isn't just a hidden medieval legend on a hill; it is woven directly into the land itself as the Plumed Serpent, Quetzalcoatl—the ultimate synthesis of earth (the serpent) and sky (the feathers). This serpent also represents the ultimate bridge between the physical world and the spiritual. I found out that Mexico's landscape doesn't let you hide from your power. The raw, volcanic soil and intense heat act as an external amplifier for the Kundalini fire I woke up. ( by the way, I should note that I do not speak a word of spanish. However, I have been able to pick up rather quickly)
To navigate this intense environment without burning out, my daily workings have shifted toward highly specific rituals, and targeted Tarot structures: I use a tarot spread called the serpent’s Eye Spread. I no longer use the Tarot for simple fortune-telling… (A little note on this, While in Europe, this is how I made extra money, reading tarot for people. This spread helps me to visually see whats going on.) I’v also been working heavily with the Qliphoth.
Dropping down to 220 pounds has given me a much cleaner, stronger physical body to handle these high-voltage currents. I am learning that the Great Work isn't just about surviving the initial explosion of awakening; it is about building the ritual discipline to channel that raw fire into a beautiful, conscious reality day after day.

During my travels, I joined the temple of ascending flames, The temple of ascending flames was a great introductory point for me. However, During my week 4 I decided, that solitary was a much better approach for me. I wanted to adopt the draconian current to my workings. It felt right. Even though the temple might be for other people, it wasn't for me. During a ritual on my last week with the temple, I had a vision. That week was designated to Hecate. I was standing at a crossroads. It was all black around, she appeared to me in the vision and said "You don't need approval from outside sources" She handed me so many keys that day, that I fell to my knees in the vision. I asked her why. She stated "That's for me to know, and her to find out" I was told that I need to create my own, that the temple is not made of stone walls. So, I decided to end my work with the temple to start my own workings.

I have about 3 journals of writings from visions, gnosis, everything that I experience on this road to self discovery, and hidden knowledge. I was unsure of how to write out the journal if I should take from the weeks of course work that I did with the temple, the visions and hidden alchemical geometry that I experienced. This journal will unfold in the coming days.
Post automatically merged:

I decided to post an extra post today to bridge a gap.
I completely put that Prima Materia out there because I see in my own opinion that so many people mistake a spiritual awakening for a finish line. They tend to think that once you survive the initial explosion, you've made it. It just doesn't work that way. The real grit is the cooling phase. The magick isn't just waking up its building the daily, stubborn ritual discipline to channel that raw fire into something real, day after day, without burning down your own life. Was that stone I found on that hill in Prague the philosophers stone? Possibly. I mean It had a dragon painted on it, was in a rare spot. Either way, it ment something. I still have this stone with me. I kept it.

If I don't show you the dirt, the gold doesn't mean a thing. When Hecate handed me those keys at the crossroads and told me I didn't need anyone else's approval, she wasn't just letting me walk away from a formal temple.... she was telling me to stop looking outside myself for permission. She gave me the authority to map my own path.

If you're standing in your own fire right now, or trying to ground a massive shift that feels too heavy for you to carry, stop fighting your environment. The heat, the dirt, the walls you keep running into aren't trying to destroy you. They are the tools forcing you to change.

Alchemicalists believe that to transform a substance into something higher, it first has to be broken down. Pain and suffering is viewed as the essential "Fire" required for spiritual growth. I guess you can say that I will be posting a journal here on what chaos magick does, and how it goes hand and hand with the alchemical process and draconian current. Also, I will be posting what affects it has on the nervous system. During each phase, the body projects what you're going through.

When you complete a ritual, the ritual isn't over just because you put the candle out. There are so many other unseen things that are going on behind the shadows.
 
Last edited:

TheMephistoLens

Neophyte
Joined
Sep 2, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
6
I woke up today in extreme pain. I have noted that the pain is in my left shoulder, and my left knee. I also noticed that in the previous days I have been sweating a lot. Last night dreams seem to be non-existent. Last night, I felt like I was stuck somewhere. While walking on the beach. Everything around me was moving, but me. I have noticed that the last ritual working that I did took a devastating toll on my body. All I could hear on the beach was the crashing waves. No people talking, no birds chirping…Just waves, and nothing.
My workings right now are on pause, as I recalibrate, and take in the lessons given to me. While I was watching the waves, I noticed a lone seagull just sitting and waiting by the shore line. As the sun set last night, I could see the black shadow taking over the sun, the bright tint of the day slowly fading away. Even the scattered clouds had a hazy tint to them.
I was given this hidden formula, which after research I found out that its the keys for making reality
  1. Stop Being Fake
  2. No point in fitting in, it always changes, the world is forever evolving. So you might as well be yourself.
  3. Accept yourself, even the dark parts of yourself. This is where real change happens.
  4. We protect ourselves for a reason.
After receiving this channeling, I wrote it down. Than researched the meanings of it. I found out that this is the foundational philosophy for manifestation and practical magick. Particularly chaos magick, shadow work, and left hand path traditions. These four rules are not just psychological advice, they are the exact energetic mechanics required to manipulate reality.
In magick your words and intent must be perfectly unified to have power. If you're fake, your personal energy will be fragmented.
A fragmented mind sends weak, conflicting signals out into the universe.
Post automatically merged:

Today upon waking up, I was also in extreme pain. My morning walk seemed like I was walking in heavy sand. Sun was extra bright today. I have been seeing something called Hypnopompic Hallucinations when I first wake up. I never noticed this before. They are usually shapes. Ones that I saw this morning were a black square on the wall, and a triangle floating above me. Remember, these were seen just as I woke up so my eyes were still adjusting. I did take note of it. I found out through research that an upward pointed triangle physically separated from the square on the wall, completely alters the alchemical reading of my vision.
In traditional alchemy, combining a triangle and a square usually implies binding a spirit into a physical form. Because the triangle is pointed up and away from the square on the wall, my subconscious is showing a clear division; the creative force is liberated and unbound. The upward triangle introudces the spark of fire, will and active trust. It also shows focus, ambition, and moving forward. I should also note that I saw yellow sparks floating around the room which indicates the presence of active energy. These sparks represent the current moving between the anchor (the Square and the rising fire the triangle)........either that or Im just going mad.

Madness isn't just in the head, the body registers the voltage and reacts to the chaos that is going on around us. one of my favorite quotes: "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." — Edgar Allan Poe

My walls didn’t just crumble, they disintegrated. I can remember the false sense of sanity, when the walls shattered, for a long time, I lived within those horrible intervals protected by a false sense of sanity, the part of my mind that was holding me back couldn't withstand the current. my walls didn't just crumble; they disintegrated. I think now I'm just rambling, I'm not sure where I'm going with this. I have just been resting and researching, and taking notes as I prepare my self for the next set of rituals. I have no clue if I'm on the edge of madness,....or if the edge of madness is on me either way I guess I'll find out.
 
Last edited:

TheMephistoLens

Neophyte
Joined
Sep 2, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
6
As night time approached, the later part of the day unravelled and my body seemed to be doing better. I noticed that the spirits of opposition have really been testing me lately. I know that this month I'm in the dragon's tail which prevents anything that is not supposed to happen. I ended up sleeping most of the afternoon. The struggle is real, but I'm prevailing. I'm using this time to observe my environment. I'm also going over my journal. I have broken down the dragons breath meditation. I found out that the purpose of this meditation is I'm not supposed to rest on the axis of the world, I am the axis. It is the ultimate metaphor for my own localized divinity- I am the center point through which all cosmic currents flow. From this supreme vantage point, I slither gracefully out of the mundane programming and synthetic illusions of the demiurgic world. The relentless strum of subliminal manipulation and the robotic rhythms of everyday human existence cannot touch me here. I am enthroned within the cosmos. It's about claiming who you are. This meditation was handed down by the temple I use my own form of it, but I find that it helps strengthen the mind. I of course can't post the meditation on here but I'm sure if you type in dragons breath meditation it will come up.

Before I close this entry, I was thumbing through my journal on alchemy, and a page stood out to me. The page was titled The alchemy of Color: Red, Gold, Black.
Gold: Represents the awakening of the inner spark, solar consciousness (Tiphereth/ Tharagiron energy) and the divine authority of the initiate. It's the light of illumination, and active will.
Red: Represents the primal force, passion, and the transformative fires. of the draconian current (the path of flames). It purifies the space by burning away mundane distractions.
Black: Black represents the unmanifest, the void, and the absolute receptive womb of the night side. (Brunah/sateriel or Lilith) By placing the black sphere in the center of the flames, you are projecting an entry point into the subconscious absolute framed by your own awakened spiritual power.

As I am reading this in my journal, I noticed that there was something written in the journal that stood out amongst the rest of the page as it was written in a different color. Black to be exact. It reads like this;
* You cannot attain Luciferian gnosis (awakened intellect/individuation) by using only logic which is viewed as masculine. Or only intuition which is feminine. they must be completely fused*
Basically what I think this means is that logic can guide you to the door, but it cannot open it. I'm still not sure where I'm going with this journal writing. I am starting to see a pattern with it. I hope that someone is gaining some encouragement or insight from it.
 

TheMephistoLens

Neophyte
Joined
Sep 2, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
6
The dream amnesia finally had lifted. I could not remember my dreams for three days. Last night I had a dream about my wallet. My drivers license was not in it so it was just the leather black plastic cover. The top of the part where the id goes was 3 overlapping coins. These coins were old mesopotamia coins 2 silver on the top and one copper. Below were three overlapping coins. Equaling the number six. I have had dream amnesia for three days now. I went ahead and interpreted this dream after writing it down in my journal. It means this:
The core meaning of my dream points to a shift in my identity. The recovery of hidden knowledge, and a balance between spiritual and material power. I should also note that my wallet is in the shape of a coffin, I purchased it while in Europe because I liked the way it looked. The coffin is also symbolic which means: The death of the ego. To be reborn into higher knowledge, the temporary, worldly self must die. My driver’s license was missing because that version of me cannot enter the tomb. The vault of secrets, a dark space where things decompose, my coffin wallet acted as a subterranean vault keeping my ancient memories safe.

Dreaming of my wallet specifically with my driver’s license missing is a classic symbol of an identity transition. My license represents my mundane, state issued identity. Its missing shows that my worldly ego is stepping aside to make room for something much older and deeper.

Lifting of my Dream amnesia goes right along with this dream because the barrier between my conscious and subconscious minds have dropped, allowing ancient ancestral memories to surface.

The three days of missing dreams actually mirrors old mythology perfectly. It’s the classic underworld timeline—the same time Christ spent in the tomb, Inanna spent in Sumer, and the moon spends in total darkness before resetting. It's the standard incubation period for a transformation.

My dream amnesia wasn't my brain going haywire; it was in a resting period. My consciousness was descending into the "coffin" of my deep mind. On the fourth day, the vault cracked open, and I was handed the keys: the six Mesopotamian coins.

The coins represent that my most ancient, foundational soul contracts or past life lineages. Finding them inside a coffin means that I’m retrieving a spirtual inheritance that I thought was Dead or lost in time.

Also I should note that the two rows of three coins adding to the number six is forming a pattern in a ritual geometric space (the coffin wallet) represents the seal of solomon. (as above, so below) I’m being shown that the spiritual wealth I was cultivating in the dark, hidden, unseen spaces (the top silver/lunar coins) is now ready to manifest as tangible, real-world power and stability (the bottom coins)

Basically the spirits are telling me that my old identity is buried. I need to now step into the vault, and shed the modern labels, and claim the ancient authority waiting for me inside…….either that or I’m poor. Wealth can come in many forms, not always talking about money. I will have to rest on this and think about its meaning…..
 

duncanhillscoffeeco

Neophyte
Warned
Joined
Sep 21, 2026
Messages
44
Reaction score
41
Damn dude, I don't feel like reading all that, but I read enough, and your life seems really fucked up. Whenever you get the chance you should do the bornless rite. Good luck.
 

TheMephistoLens

Neophyte
Joined
Sep 2, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
6
Damn dude, I don't feel like reading all that, but I read enough, and your life seems really fucked up. Whenever you get the chance you should do the bornless rite. Good luck.
thank you. This is actually, the third time I've heard about this rite.
Post automatically merged:

The days seem to be repeating themselves. I'm noticing patterns in everything. I wake up, walk to 711 to get my cup of shitty coffee, walk to the park. I did notice something different today. I'm not sure it means anything at all, but I did write it down in my journal. While sitting at the park, just waking up grounding, I saw a page that looked like it was torn out of a bird watching manual. On the side that was flipped over was a red cardinal bird. As I was starting at this the torn out page flipped over and showed a black bird with a yellow beak. Which is odd, I researched this because the words were in Spanish on the torn page I had to type them in my Google translator app. The bird was called a European Starling. I said to myself.... huh. Then a light breeze came and flipped the page back over. I researched the meaning of this and found out that:
The universe is showing me that change is blowing in. I'm being asked to look at both sides of my current life chapter. Also to learn how to balance my personal inner fire (cardinal) with how I adopt and connect with the world around me. ( starling). I guess in closing I'm being called to become an active seeker in my own life.
For as long as I could remember, the streets spoke to me, in little signs. I would find hair ties on the street in different shapes same color black. One thing that has been happening since my trip in Europe and to Guatemala was that I would find playing cards on the street. A single card. I would use the cards number and color to research the meaning. It's a way the streets speak to me as I'm traveling and moving around the world.
I found out that going to Guatemala last month when you connect the dots shows a specific road map. During my research I found out this shows a pattern. The torn page isn't just a torn page blowing in the wind it represents a flight path. My intuition is signaling that it is time for a personal spring time. I will reflect more on this........
 
Last edited:

TheMephistoLens

Neophyte
Joined
Sep 2, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
6
Based off popular demand, I have been sighted three times to attempt the bornless rite. So after researching several times, I decided to attempt this rite for the first time last night. I will be doing this rite everyday for the next 18 months. The length sounds right. What I did was I made the ritual room completely black. It was lit by a single black candle flame. I spoke the rite, after about 20 minutes into the rite I noticed physically that my body became diaphoretic for those of you that don't know what this is it's a EMT term that I learned while taking EMT classes in Oklahoma basically it means that my body is hot, and sweating profusely. I also noticed that as I got to the end of the rite, the environment seemed to create a tunnel vision followed by a high pitch tone in my ear. Of course nothing appears after the rite. However, something strange happened during sleep,

I woke up in the middle of my sleep, I believe this to be Sleep paralysis I jolted up and turned to my wall where my window was. I saw a full figure I thought someone broke into my apartment at first to be honest, This person had orangish blond curly hair short, glasses on, and a olive green shirt. They were leaning against the wall with there arms crossed. As I'm staring at this hallucination and become more aware, I notice around the body a firery light appears, than they vanish and I fall back asleep.
In my dreams, my dream was me in full white with a covered hood, and chains wrapped around my body. My wife was also in full white with exuctioner style hood in chains and a straightjacket She was stumbling as she was walking and kept bumping into a corner of the door way. In this dream I could hear the chains dragging behind her. Upon researching this dream meaning I found that it means this:

My dream is trying to tell me that I have successfully initiated the process, however my subconscious mind is deeply feeling the weight, restrictions and massive boundaries that I just locked my self into. I will reflect on this for the day. I should note that I woke up with extreme energy if that means anything. I will continue to do this rite every day and document what happens I move forward.
 
Top