• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Back to the occulture after years away

Seroism

Visitor
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
6
Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in. Spent my 20s in occult study and practice (mostly Thelemic focus), took my 30s off but when I was doing "research" it was mostly western philosophy. I did however keep collecting books, and this year I suddenly felt a pull back, especially towards the Golden Dawn material and Enochian and grimoires. I have restarted a daily practice and looking at all things Hermeticism and Golden Dawn. This forum seems old school. Glad to be here.

Seroism
 

Frater M.M.

Zealot
Joined
Aug 28, 2026
Messages
101
Reaction score
177
Awards
2
Welcome to the site! I also took a good 10/15 yrs off from social media/online stuff. I only joined a few weeks ago but this forum really is like being in the 2010s again -- seems to be about the only active old-school forum place left for this kind of content that I could find.

I really like it here and there are loads of great, interesting ppl to get to know.
 
Top