• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Seeking Recommendation Beginner looking for good grimoires

Seeking recommendations for books.

alessio

Visitor
Joined
Sep 7, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Wrong section. Moved to book discussions.
Hi everyone, I want to get into this world for many valid reasons. I'm looking for good grimoires that aren't the usual reprints but that have real content. I came here via Reddit and also came across manuscript 849, but looking at it, I understand that it's not for a newbie like me. I've currently bought a grimoire called The Clavicle of Solomon. Can you tell me if it's good? And can you recommend other grimoires?
 

The Wizard Tim

Apprentice
Vendor
Joined
Sep 5, 2026
Messages
65
Reaction score
33
A great grimoire that I've been using for a few years, which has lots of information in it is by Oberon Zell Ravenheart - The Grimoire for the Apprentice Wizard.

I also like Israel Regardie's - Complete works of The Golden Dawn

As well as the Complete Works of E.A. Koetting.

These have all been good starting points for me, and have led to more specialized grimoires and practices as well.
 
Top