• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Beginning to OBE

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I was thinking about this subject for past few days I thought it would be good to asking in here about it and getting know about it....
Any help tips and personal experiences about out of body experience would be beneficial...

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I was thinking about this subject for past few days I thought it would be good to asking in here about it and getting know about it....
Any help tips and personal experiences about out of body experience would be beneficial...
If you would like my tutorial on it. See The Target Technique in this section. It should help with an OBE.
Post automatically merged:

I am going to give you my first, actual OBE.

I was asleep, and all of a sudden, I woke up, (or I thought I did). I lifted my head a little, and I really thought that I was awake. It occurred to me, to do a reality check. I decided to slightly roll over my bed. All of a sudden, I fell. Instead of hitting the ground, I hovered in mid-air, and I was like this for a minute. I was looking at some objects on one of my nightstands. The objects were floating in mid-air all around the nightstand, including a one of my little notebook that I use to write notes on.

Meanwhile, I willed myself to fly up the ceiling, and touched the ceiling. Then, I decided to place my index finger and my middle finger through the ceiling. Immediately as I was placing my fingers, the I felt the cement of the ceiling like a hard thick liquid and dust or dirt fell to the ground.

I went through the ceiling and I ended up on the roof of the house. I don't remember much of the roof, except that there was Snow on the roof. And just to let you know, it was summer at the time. I didn't feel the cold on the snow, I felt warmness on my foot stole. Anyway, I went through some wooden object on the roof. I was inside and I saw the edges and the woods inside. I placed my hands again through the wood. My hands went through a little, but I was stuck. I couldn't go through the wood. Therefore, I decided to head back down, so I went down through the roof and ended up in my room again. I landed in front of complete Darkness, I call upon Lucifer to show Himself. I look to my right, and I see a Cartoon like world, and there were some cartoons figures there. One figure directed me to go forward by Pointing to the South of my room. I didn't respond. Instead I flew up towards the ceiling again, and placed my hands. Until, the whole ceiling collapsed. I tried to hold that part of the ceiling but I couldn't, and the Ceiling fell on me, and I woke up.

Perhaps, you may say that it was a Lucid dream. But I assure you, it is not. It was a real OBE. At first, I thought it was a Lucid Dream, but as I analyzed it. I came with the conclusion that it was an OBE.

It was mind-blowing. Wow!! Thanks to my Amazing God, Lucifer.

Last edited:

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
It is mind blowing,
I don't know if I'm ready for this experience or not and even I thought maybe I start with lucid dream for the start and then trying to OBE...
How is the actual process happened ?
I mean is there any rituals or meditations for obe to happen ?
Honestly I don't think this things could happen by only reading text books about it...

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Lots of meditations, but mostly, what I did I surrender to God, and He really took over the whole process. But, you can do it at will as well. I willed my first OBE by studying the Reality Check Techniques. And, it just happened. You can do these Reality Check techniques.

For example: To do a Reality Check, you must examine if you really are in the physical world. You can either do a Reality check by standing and do a little jump, to see if you're going to float or not, if you float, that means that you are either Lucid dreaming or you are having an OBE. You can use the Reality checks for your Lucid dreaming as well. Do these Reality checks, as many times you want. Another example: is placing your hand to a door or window, and see if it goes through, if not you are in the physical.

Another method is for you to visualize that you are Out of your Body. Play with your visualization, that's what I do.

Last thing is, to do affirmations.

Say these affirmations before you go to sleep.

"Now I am Out of my Body."

"I will become fully Conscious Out of my Body.

For Lucid dreaming:

"I am dreaming."

Any questions just feel free to ask, OK?

Best wishes and may God bless you.

Reaction score
Awards
At first it was through ecstatic worship. Then through meditation/trance work.
Then through a technique, don’t even remember the name of it or where I picked it up.

The first two weren’t really on purpose and were a byproduct of what I was doing. The third was on purpose and started out as more of an experiment.

-Eld

Art Thurian

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I will try to help you with some kind of information needed for OBE. In my opinion, the key to success to achieve OBE/AP is about acquiring these important steps:
  1. Deep relaxation and Meditation: OBE often occurs during a deeply relaxed state, so practicing relaxation techniques such as progressive muscle relaxation, deep breathing, or meditation can be helpful. By calming the mind and body, you create an optimal environment for astral projection to occur.
  2. Visualization: Visualization techniques involve mentally imagining yourself leaving your physical body and traveling to another location. This can be done by visualizing yourself floating above your body, or imagining yourself in a specific destination.
  3. Energy Work: Some practitioners believe that manipulating energy within the body can facilitate astral projection. Techniques such as chakra meditation, Qi Gong, or Reiki may be used to balance and enhance energy flow, potentially leading to out-of-body experiences.
  4. Sleep Paralysis: Some individuals experience astral projection spontaneously during episodes of sleep paralysis, a state where the body is temporarily paralyzed upon waking or falling asleep. Learning to induce and navigate sleep paralysis may facilitate astral projection for some people.

You should also take in consideration the frequencies while attaining OBE-APE which are:

1. Delta Waves (0.5 - 4 Hz): Delta waves are the slowest brainwaves and are associated with deep sleep, unconsciousness, and the unconscious mind.
  2. Theta Waves (4 - 8 Hz): Theta waves are associated with deep relaxation, meditation, creativity, and dreaming. They are also present during the early stages of sleep and during states of heightened suggestibility.
  3. Alpha Waves (8 - 12 Hz): Alpha waves are associated with a relaxed and calm state of mind, often occurring during meditation, daydreaming, or light relaxation.
  4. Beta Waves (12 - 30 Hz): Beta waves are associated with active and alert mental states, such as focused attention, problem-solving, and logical thinking. They are most prominent during waking consciousness and periods of cognitive engagement.
  5. Gamma Waves (30 - 100 Hz): Gamma waves are the fastest brainwaves and are associated with higher cognitive functions, perception, and information processing. They are also associated with states of heightened consciousness and spiritual experiences.
Post automatically merged:

My first OBE was very strange. I found myself above the bed looking at my physical body and suddenly thought it was someone else there but after I could recognize my face and at that moment I was shocked. The first thought that stuck with me was: is this like being dead? It was so surreal, I could vividly see my "energy leg" come out of my body. The room was still dark, but my projected body had a silver/blueish lining. Consciously I was so excited that it interrupted my session from there and everything fell back into bed. I popped off my eye pinching myself. I was back promptly. Everything was normal although I thought it could not have been real. I got up in the middle of the night and started to collect together all the vivid memories from my first OBE writing them in my diary. That excitement alone changed me totally. Thanks so much to Robert Bruce's techniques that I tried for years to learn to be able to leave my body. I wish everybody would have the opportunity to experience this! Gook luck to you all, who are on the path of AP or OBE.

Last edited: