• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Best occult finances book?

Reaction score
Awards
Ave, Hail,

I have several at my disposal and about to embark on that journey after some fundamentals are done and my space as purified as possible.
In the meantime, could you recommend titles for me to checkout? Beginner to advanced suggestions welcome. Please specify this.

Thanks and Care!

Lazarus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Are you talking about managing money, investing, or spells to get money?

Edit: I’m asking because my first impression of your question is asking for some occult themed version of Quickbooks lol

Second edit: Investing for Dummies, Abramelin Edition

lmao

Reaction score
Awards
Investing Id be good at, if I had anything to invest, lol.
I was referring to spells or candle rituals.

I can hum Pink Floyds "Money" (If I knew how to) while staring at a green candle, and there is a 50/50 shot on anything occurring.

Lazarus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Ah ok. Sorry I don’t have anything like that that would help. Only advice I have on that end is to banish poverty. (Meaning when doing an LBR, imagine all energies of poverty being banished from your life and space)

Wintruz

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill is a useful book for money.

I also think a big, not-playing-around invocation will help. I know that you're G.'. D.'. so you could do the LBRP and, immediately afterwards, rub your hands together then open them upwards in supplication and speak directly into Tiphareth ("look, you MUST move in mysterious ways because a big influx of money would solve a lot of my problems and I can't do it alone"). Another magical idea; If you can get such a thing, a square, blue candle that's been dressed in cedar oil, could be lit during Jupiter's planetary hours on a Thursday. Before lighting you simply address the energy ("though this flame I open a gateway for you to dispense your generosity into my life"). You could do this only once or relight the candle during every one of Jupiter's hours afterwards until the candle has burnt away.

One of the best ways to get mastery over money is to take away the fear that surrounds it. Fear of money is so subtle that it's almost unnoticed and yet it's one of the key characteristics of humanity's relationship to it. It is only another form of energy and, like any other, it can be mastered.