• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Changing username *if possible*

Status
Not open for further replies.

sashataj

Neophyte
Benefactor
Joined
Aug 31, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
8
I wanted to change my username to literally anything else, I don’t know if this is even possible. I tried to check on my own and it didn’t give me an option. Please let me know if you could change it for me or if I can pay to change it or something or if I’m already paying for it and I just have to tap into some other part of settings I’m not checking.

I would greatly greatly appreciate any advice and if you’re able to change it. If you need a suggestion for name change I guess I’ll go with “Penumbra” or something lol.
 

Aeternus

Disciple
Warned
Joined
Mar 21, 2024
Messages
756
Reaction score
1,594
Awards
13
You cannot change your username, regardless of being Benefactor or not.

The Account Upgrades section clearly states the following about the Benefactor perks:

Support WF and receive a bunch of benefits!
"Benefactor" User Banner on your profile and posts
Upload a Profile Banner
Add your own custom User Title (text under your name)
Increased edit timer – edit posts for up to 24h from posting
More features and increased limits in your Signature space
Send PMs to up to 10 people at once
Access to the private Benefactor sub-forum
Full access to WF's Grand Library & WF's Library Archive
♥ from WF management for helping to offset the costs associated with running WF
... and more in the future!
 

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Joined
Apr 12, 2021
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
48,463
Awards
21
You know what... as you wish:

 
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top