• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Clairvoyant abilities. How to continue development?

niceimpact

Neophyte
Joined
Aug 30, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
I want to learn more about them and learn to use them better. Suggest books please, I love to read.
Right now I focus on meditation and mindfulness as my mind currently drifts too much by itself into daydreaming without any effort.

For anyone interested, I'll paste here the experience that woke me up and got me into the occult rabbit hole as I research about almost anything occult recently.


  1. Shortly, around a year ago I discovered chakras and how real they are. I have read about them, worked a bit to understand how energy moves and focused on opening my 3rd eye. Took me a while but I think I did it one night. I still have intense visualization abilities. This was months before the actual experience and I had an idea from "astral dynamics" by Robert Bruce on what would a clairvoyance screen look like. It's crazy how it was so simple from my part for this to happen. Before falling asleep I listen sometimes to ASMR or a hypnosis induction. This time was completely different. The sound in my earphones slowly faded, not because I was falling asleep but because I felt I can drift past the sound and ignore it. Then random voices popped in. I'm familiar with these and I see them as the result of a long stressful day and they are a way of your brain to relax (just neurons miss-firing). They usually don't make any sense. I currently suspect these are clairaudience
    (woke up one other night and tried to go back to sleep but I heard in my right ear a crystal clear male voice having a full on monolog! kept talking like 4 minutes until it said something about warlock meditations and that woke me up. Also said something about action, power and learning and had intelligently built phrases so it was too hard to remember).
    I continued to drift past them too with great ease. Very rarely I'm able to, and hardly so when I do.

  2. So now it's all quiet, all dark, eyes still closed. A dot appears, of what I can relate most to the white noise a TV without signal shows. The dot took its time to grow, nothing in this felt hurried. It grew to an oval shape and inside I could see. I saw my body from my point of view, naked. I saw a huge meat tube (maybe 10 inches diameter) connected to me from under my belly button. I'm aware there resides a great energy center. Could not see the other end. On my right there was a black cloudy shaped entity. Could not see it clearer but I'm sure there was something looking back at me. On my left was a succubus. I could see it in full detail, even little short hairs on her right thigh. Blonde, blue eyes, wide hips, a little silver chain connecting the nipples, little wings and horns. It was looking at the tube and her gaze traced my body slowly up into my eyes and gave me a wide confident smile. The screen then slowly started to close, went back to a dot and disappeared. The whole time I focused on maintaining the trance state. I checked the time. It all lasted maybe around 3 minutes and have been 15 minutes since I layed in bed.
 

The Wizard Tim

Apprentice
Vendor
Joined
Sep 5, 2026
Messages
65
Reaction score
32
Hi Niceimpact,

So you're looking to expand your clair-abilities.

I've been working on that myself.

I have kept a daily log for some time (though I have not been doing so recently, and your writing prompt has inspired me to start doing so again) a daily log yes, and I would keep a bag of ogham sticks, a bag of runes, and a deck of tarot on my desk.

I would ground, center and shield, and then maybe a minute or two of meditating, and mind clearing, and then I would write down in the log the ogham stick, the rune, and the tarot card that I predicted or felt I was going to draw, I would write down the time of day as well, and then I would draw those items. I would then record what the actual items were that I drew, and I did start to get more in tune with what they were going to be.

I never predicted all three, but often times I'd predict a rune, or an ogham stick, and then maybe the suit of the tarot card, or the number of the tarot card.

It seems much like any skill, the more one practices it, the more skilled one can become at opening themselves to the transfer of information in this way.

I'd love to hear how your clair-growth goes.

-Tim
 
Joined
Aug 4, 2026
Messages
104
Reaction score
74
Awards
1
I had psychic experiences from early childhood. It was something that just happened. Apparently, Juddu Krishnamurti also had early childhood psychic experiences.
The experience I don't relate myself to any study program or something that can be learned. It's more swareness. In fact, I have far less psychic experiences today than during childhood, because at an early age you can be wide open.
If there is some way to be sensitive in that way, I would put it down to greater awareness of nature, periods of quiet, time to think, connection with animals, since I found cats and dogs possess these abilities.
I tend to be skeptical where the possibility arises to somehow teach people to develop psychic awareness since market forces are very quick to jump in with subscription courses, various teach yourself books, organized lectures and so on.
I inherited my sensitivity from my grandmother and, to be honest, it was sometimes unsettling.
Post automatically merged:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

 
Last edited:

Swampdweller900

Acolyte
Joined
Sep 21, 2025
Messages
285
Reaction score
667
Awards
5
First, meditate. You need to learn the sound of your inner voice. That's how your intuition speaks to you. Quieting your conscious mind helps with that. You need to quiet your ego as well.

Next, practice. Quietly, without telling anyone (don't let that ego get involved), do things like think about a word or thing, and then open a book to a random page and see if you hit the same thing. Do remote viewing practice targets. Try and feel for when a friend will call or text before they do. Look out a window that looks out on a road and try to feel for the color or size or type of car you see.

Finally, ask for help. Ask your higher self, or whatever higher powers you work with, to guide you and let you see. Be careful not to make this request of anything power-hungry. With no ego, explain why you want to see - to help people, to improve your own spirituality, etc.

Do these things enough, and eventually things will happen to you that you won't be able to deny
 
Top