• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Coherent Networking

LostYeoman

Neophyte
Reaction score
I understand that most LHP practitioners wish to remain true to their ethos of solo evolution, but there are a small minority (such as myself) that desire to connect IRL with like-minded practitioners.

With this in mind, what would everyone say to an IRL networking category that contains threads for each country so people can just comment where they’re from in the correct thread should they wish to network with other practitioners?

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Maverick here. And AHP practitioner. So no from my side.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Im a mum with the last kid just moved out, so i need to learn to do something for me while my head is totally into family. So its a sort of, mmm medicine, yuk, but its good for jah.

So its a yes for me, but ill be grumpy.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I guess the WF Discord server could be used for this:

Keep in mind, there's to be no occult discussion on the discord. Only socializing.

That, and I'm pretty sure you'd be hard pressed to find anyone willing to connect IRL.