• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Exorcising/casting Asmodeus out and chaining him face down in the Red Sea

Reaction score
Awards
Will simple exorcism prayers and a petition to Archangel Michael accomplish this, if all seven continents are prayed over?
Or is this dangerous area, especially if lust and anger have been current or past vices?
What about a simple petition to Archangel Michael or Metatron?
Post automatically merged:

Lilith is a closer entity and banishing her can be extremely difficult.

Introductory text:

Last edited:

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Will simple exorcism prayers and a petition to Archangel Michael accomplish this,
Only if your will is the dominant will in the solar system.

I was doing something to a dark entity yesterday and partway through had a distinct twinge in the solar plexus

So I stopped and had a closer look and it turned out that the entity had a proper (clean) dark function: pushing spirits into the relative darkness of humanness.

It may not be a pleasant job, but it is legitimate. So I left the spirit to get on with his divine task

Reaction score
Awards
Asmodai is #32 in Goetia, therefore the Shem Angel #32 Vas(h)ariah may assist:
4th verse of Psalm 33: “For the word of the Lord is right; and all his works are done in truth” (Quia rectum est verbum Domini, et omnia opera ejus in fide).
Against those who attack us in court. Governs justice. Good memory, articulate.

21. And I at once bade another demon to be led unto me; and instantly there approached me the demon Asmodeus, bound, and I asked him: "Who art thou ?'' But he shot on me a glance of anger and rage, and said: "And who art thou?'' And I said to him: "Thus punished as thou art, answerest thou me?" But he, with rage, said to me: "But how shall I answer thee, for thou art a son of man; whereas I was born an angel's seed by a daughter of man, so that no word of our heavenly kind addressed to the earth-born can be overweening. Wherefore also my star is bright in heaven, and men call it, some the Wain, and some the dragon's child. I keep near unto this star. So ask me not many things; for thy kingdom also after a little time is to be disrupted, and thy glory is but for a season. And short will be thy tyranny over us; and then we shall again have free range over mankind, so as that they shall revere us as if we were gods, not knowing, men that they are, the names of the angels set over us."

22. And I Solomon, on hearing this, bound him more carefully, and ordered him to be flogged with thongs of ox-hide, and to tell me humbly what was his name and what his business. And he answered me thus: "I am called Asmodeus among mortals, and my business is to plot against the newly wedded, so that they may not know one another. And I sever them utterly by many calamities, and I waste away the beauty of virgin women, and estrange their hearts."

23. And I said to him: "Is this thy only business?" And he answered me: "I transport men into fits of madness and desire, when they have wives of their own, so that they leave them, and go off by night and day to others that belong to other men; with the result that they commit sin, and fall into murderous deeds."

24. And I adjured him by the name of the Lord Sabaôth, saying: "Fear God, Asmodeus, and tell me by what angel thou art frustrated." But he said: "By Raphael, the archangel that stands before the throne of God. But the liver and gall of a fish put me to flight, when smoked over ashes of the tamarisk." I again asked him, and said: "Hide not aught from me. For I am Solomon, son of David, King of Israel. Tell me the name of the fish which thou reverest." And he answered: "It is the Glanos by name, and is found in the rivers of Assyria; wherefore it is that I roam about in those parts."

25. And I said to him: "Hast thou nothing else about thee, Asmodeus?" And he answered: "The power of God knoweth, which hath bound me with the indissoluble bonds of yonder one's seal, that whatever I have told thee is true. I pray thee, King Solomon, condemn me not to [go into] water." But I smiled, and said to him: "As the Lord God of my fathers liveth, I will lay iron on thee to wear. But thou shalt also make the clay for the entire construction of the Temple, treading it down with thy feet." And I ordered them to give him ten water-jars to carry water in. And the demon groaned terribly, and did the work I ordered him to do. And this I did, because that fierce demon Asmodeus knew even the future. And I Solomon glorified God, who gave wisdom to me Solomon his servant. And the liver of the fish and its gall I hung on the spike of a reed, and burned it over Asmodeus because of his being so strong, and his unbearable malice was thus frustrated.

On second thought, perhaps a book such as the Shemhamphoresh, 72
Angels of Magick, or Power of Angls and Demons would be a better place to start. Especially since Im not an Adept by skill or wisdom.

The book of Tobit in PDF form:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited: