• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Feminine Hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I must admit that the thread about demonic children might have somewhat inspired me to this, and as I was writing it I realized it's not the most original idea in the world. But I had hired a sexy hand-model for the fotoshoot so I'm going to post it anyway.

Activating the centres in the palms of the hands is a common and easy way to learn to sense energy, because it's so simple to stimulate them and they are so quick to respond.
Rubbing your hands together in any way gets them going, but you can give it some extra depth by doing it in a circular fashion.
Make little deosil circles with your right hand and widdershins with your left. This emphasizes the masculine force of the right hand and the female force of the left hand.

As these two blend, the heat increases, and when you part your hands slightly you can immediately feel a little orb forming. This is the phenomenon that is known as a psi-ball.

Usually these are “thrown” or “shot”, which makes it a masculine or “aggressive” practice. This has its uses, but if you want to direct another form of energy into an item the following gestures might be more suited for the occasion.
The individual parts of your hands (are said to) correspond with the 7 planets as shown in this pic:

5nU6zzG.jpeg

So start by creating the little orb just as above, but now imagine the energy between your palms as the child of your male and female hand.
Do not move your hands to far apart and continue to make the circles. Deosil or clockwise with your right hand and widdershins with left, creating and nurturing the growing child, feeding it with your thoughts on its purpose.

When you believe it is time, press your hands together as in prayer. The Palms completely pressed against each other, and your thumbs touching at the base and the top. Look at your hands.
With a dirty mind it will take only little imagination to see what this gesture resembles.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Keep your hands like this. Point them to your spell, your candle, your sigil.
As seen in the first picture, the parts of your palm close to your wrist are associated with the feminine planets: the mound of Venus and the mound of Luna.
Slowly part your hands but keep the feminine parts and the tops of your thumbs touching each other.
Now blow out the breath of life “through” your hands,
give birth to the “energy child” and send it off to its destination.

Handsome man 3.jpg

Last edited:

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Fuck the energy child

(although i will be adding it to the inventory)
is it possible to reverse engineer it
rougher or more skilled hands however you want to put it?
like destroy instead of create
Post automatically merged:

update
the energy child is the idea plotwist
my bad

Last edited:

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Fuck the energy child

(although i will be adding it to the inventory)
is it possible to reverse engineer it
rougher or more skilled hands however you want to put it?
like destroy instead of create

update
the energy child is the idea plotwist
my bad
I'm having a vision...no, it's fading...wait...clearer now...clearer...clearer... I see...an implement of some sort...a guitar---no, wait! Yes, it's an AK-47...an Ak, yes, yes...in the hands of...can it be? Michael Jackson's old prime primate Bubbles...why is that I wonder...why?

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I'm having a vision...no, it's fading...wait...clearer now...clearer...clearer... I see...an implement of some sort...a guitar---no, wait! Yes, it's an AK-47...an Ak, yes, yes...in the hands of...can it be? Michael Jackson's old prime primate Bubbles...why is that I wonder...why?
Off-topic troll post (that wasn't meant to tell me how awesome I am) Verbal warning

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
i want to apologize for coming off like the ultra douche
it was a 3 am incident with a strain of potent herbalism
my reaction was not to ridicule the thread
i actually quite like the technique
so i jumped to both ask and answer my own question lol

Though never big on the astrology of it all, the glimpse into fundamentals
of symbolism for start is great and the method it self i instantly recognized as
a good form of charging and better yet for servitor type needs
I believe i have been using Newcomb's way so far, one focused on breathing more
light from darkness? doesn't matter, as i prefer this way more due to it's involvement

i also had a thing or two to say about hands, the more dull would need
a minute or two to understand how we can sense using touch on a stronger scale
consider that there is no beast so fierce, no reptile so cold blooded
we can not subdue, and even addict to the human caress
and how we as a species give out or feel it for ourselves,
it's not merely a slow motion of the palm against the surface, is it?

a little strange to say, but i believe those kinds of thoughts over
"your right hand releases energy your left hand inhales energy"
type energy guru mumbo jumbo
in my particular case my hands used to shake, and by the witness of
believe it or not more than 3 human females, are warmer than average
but the shakes was more of a problem for me as by being observed
they betray the mental state of the whole, i was told apparently this had
something to do with me having bronchitis as a kid
but then it turned out it's "just" anxiety
needless to say it's a little personal so i lost my filter.

ty for the technique

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Off-topic troll post (that wasn't meant to tell me how awesome I am) Verbal warning
OK. Verbal warning. My point was your post was made for purpose A. Pyrokar's post struck me as highly foreign and inimical to that purpose. One introducing a very irrelevant purpose B. Something like asking a salesman whether a kitchen blender can be repurposed as an improvised weapon for an assassination attempt. You had an interesting post about a constructive purpose. I questioned whether destruction needed to be the first fork discussion's road took.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
OK. Verbal warning. My point was your post was made for purpose A. Pyrokar's post struck me as highly foreign and inimical to that purpose. One introducing a very irrelevant purpose B. Something like asking a salesman whether a kitchen blender can be repurposed as an improvised weapon for an assassination attempt. You had an interesting post about a constructive purpose. I questioned whether destruction needed to be the first fork discussion's road took.
🤔 I can read your comment that way. Okay.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I see I'm am now broiling in Pyro's anger. This raises a relevant question: if one approaches a constructive rite with in malicious state of mind, can said rituals even be effective? The Catholic Church---a magian assembly if ever there was---took the position that the efficacy of the Mass did not depend on the spiritual state of the celebrant. One suspects, though, that they were merely trying to avoid the administrative issues bound to arise in a large enterprise. I'm thinking that to do either good or ill one has to be in a conducive frame of mind. In the instant case, one does not want one's energy child to be Chuckie, right?

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Please don't make my youngest baby about your beef with Pyrokar.

Yes, I intended this a more constructive way to send energy into an object. If one wants to make little devil babies that should be just as possible as making sweet angels. But I also believe you should be able to use any type of energy / emotion you feel and (try to) neutralize or transform that.
The point is the intention / will of the "mother" during the creation and birth here. Though these terms are all metaphors coming from my pervert mind seeing a vulva in my hands.

I'm sure not every child that was born as the result of rape is evil - though I have no statistics.

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
For the record i downvoted because it's
as usual
a useless post.
You are evolving in that, you put a little bit about the original subject
before hitting us with the ole reliable "moronic-smart"
aka the language of one by one lego bricks

Then you dropped here, thinking it was an easy mark to troll on
but to both our surprises the generous host understood my primary concern is the original subject
weather it's good or evil is second to none of your business.
but again for the record, even if it was you would again be wrong as it's clearly not my main intention
it is the ability to experiment or not.
Your primary concern is to exchange verbal duels but i don't have the time to rap battle with you
so im fine with ignoring your posts in general.
but i will downvote the hell out of every "..." post i see because it's a bad post and the poster should feel bad.

you should have eaten a second warning strike right when you kept it up

and you know it.

Last edited:

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
For the record i downvoted because it's
as usual
a useless post.
You are evolving in that, you put a little bit about the original subject
before hitting us with the ole reliable "moronic-smart"
aka the language of one by one lego bricks

Then you dropped here, thinking it was an easy mark to troll on
but to both our surprises the generous host understood my primary concern is the original subject
weather it's good or evil is second to none of your business.
but again for the record, even if it was you would again be wrong as it's clearly not my main intention
it is the ability to experiment or not.
Your primary concern is to exchange verbal duels but i don't have the time to rap battle with you
so im fine with ignoring your posts in general.
but i will downvote the hell out of every "..." post i see because it's a bad post and the poster should feel bad.

you should have eaten a second warning strike right when you kept it up

and you know it.
Every time someone gainsays you, it's not "trolling." It's called disagreement, and civilized people are capable of it.

If you were simply experimenting, so be it. Could be I was too swift to play the purist with the original post. I seem to recall fumbling, stumbling aviation developed far more swiftly when driven by military applications circa 1914. So too with energy chirrun' mayhap.

Maybe if you sent your energy child out for decaf you'd calm down enough to halt the histrionics. Like I said, could be I misread your intentions in thinking you were weaponizing the Kristkindl here.

Status
Not open for further replies.