• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Films about the occult?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theantichrist

Pathetic Weasel
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
It's so difficult to find good films about this topic, I'd appreciate some recommendations... Mine: "Lore" on Amazon prime is a piece of art.
Post automatically merged:

"Lore" is a TV show. "Marianne" (another TV show) is amazing as well... The truth is we had some really good productions lately.
Post automatically merged:

I also recommend a Spanish old TV show called "Stories to Stay Awake" (the vintage version of course)

Last edited:

Xingtian

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Valerie and Her Week of Wonders dir.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Faust dir. Jan Svankmajer
Holy Flame of the Martial World dir. Chun-Ku Lu
Suspiria and Inferno dir. Dario Argento

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I wanted to suggest this one in the sacrifice thread recently:
Branded.
Really cool movie about the occult.

Rowena

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards

220px-The_Wicker_Man_%281973_film%29_UK_poster.jpg

The Wicker Man (1978)

If you can find them - the extended/directors cut versions are better.
Not to be confused with the appalling 2006 remake.

Also:

Midsommer (2019)
The 13th Warrior (1999)
The Craft (1996)
Proncess Mononoke (1997)
Spirited Away (2001)
Troll Hunter (2010)
Kiki's Delivery Service (1989)
My Neighbour Totoro (1988)
The Mists of Avalon (2010) - TV Mini-Series
Luna Nera (2020) - TV Show

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
@SkullTraill This has gone long enough and I don't want this to contiune in every single thread. It was funny but now its just pathetic. I would report again but is there even a point?

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
@SkullTraill This has gone long enough and I don't want this to contiune in every single thread. It was funny but now its just pathetic. I would report again but is there even a point?
I've added a warning for OP being off topic in his own thread, but just saying, if there's no rules being broken, then actions won't be taken. Just add this guy to your ignore list, or just let him keep posting and embarrassing himself.

theantichrist

Pathetic Weasel
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Warned: Trolling
I've added a warning for OP being off topic in his own thread, but just saying, if there's no rules being broken, then actions won't be taken. Just add this guy to your ignore list, or just let him keep posting and embarrassing himself.
What rules? I didn't know in terms and conditions is allowed to change my profile picture my posts and give me surreal ridiculous awards. Can you explain about the rules thing? Hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.