• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Found a good site on the hexagram

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
For any hexagram rituals the logic is on this site:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Also shows the hexagram logic for the placings of the planets which is that of the lightning flash on the Tree of Life.

What is even more interesting is that the Word of Perfection AHIHVH goes into the Hexagram or Macrocosmos. Which means that everytime you perform a hexagram ritual you go towards Perfection.

Last edited:

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I can’t access the site on my phone for some reason.

Fwiw this is the image I used for Meditation wrt to Planetary Hexagrams…

5b0225afcce1764247170f6863ce1d03.jpg

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I can’t access the site on my phone for some reason.

Fwiw this is the image I used for Meditation wrt to Planetary Hexagrams…

5b0225afcce1764247170f6863ce1d03.jpg
Even AHIHVH fits into this so pretty interesting :)

Just did the first Lunar hexagram invocation in a long time and was great to feel the energies :)

Reaction score
Awards
I just read from instructions per The Golden Dawn or Kabbalah, Magic and the Great Work of Self-Transformation in an Invoking Field mode of operation. May get back to a daily formula based on the planet of the day, so that planet gets invoked within my Zelator Formula/Theoricus Formula.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Interesting to note that if you put AHIHVH in that hexagram you notice that Mars becomes Fire, Venus Water, Mercury Air and Earth is approaching from Lunar vibe. So the God Names for Fire, Water Air and Earth should be accordance to those Sefiras representing Geburah, Netzach, Hod, and Malkuth.