• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Ghost Hunting Games

Shadow

Visitor
Reaction score
Anyone here play any ghost hunting games? If so, any you'd recommend? I love Demonologist, and I just recently picked up Phasmophobia. There's several pretty neat indie games for this genre now. I'd flip my shit if they ever did a AAA one :O
Post automatically merged:

Oopsie, just realized this should probably have gone into 'Visual Entertainment.' I (Ctrl+f)'d for 'game' and not 'gaming', my bad lol.

Last edited:

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I've only played Phasmophobia, but what about Ghost Watchers?

Is Demonologist any good?

Shadow

Visitor
Reaction score
Ghost Watchers looks pretty dope. Demonologist is sick, it's definitely scarier than Phasmo. Phasmo's developers are more reliable, though :/

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
It's a bit of a niche in the industry i can only think of indie tittles that don't quite match the ghost "hunting" thing.
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Gone Home, andddd What Remains of Edith Finch would be my picks, if your preference were to be
a bit loose. On the other hand you also got a few of the big names in recent horror games there was ... the mortuary assistant,
and Man of Medan being the biggest of the lot. None of which has you hunting ghosts as much as they hunt you tho.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
The Mortuary Assistant looks like a game I would enjoy shitting myself to.

Shadow

Visitor
Reaction score
Mortuary Assistant's too much x'D I've watched people playin that one though, great shit Lol