• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hebrew on HENDECAGRAM

ronovcov

Visitor
Reaction score
Hi,
I would appreciated some assistance with this book cover containing herbrew letters on a Hendecagram.

Im reading the letters from top to right (anti-clockwise),

Shin/Ayin/resh/yod/hey
Kopf/lamed/yod/pey/nun/tau (klipoth?)

Any translation would be most welcome.
Thanks to the orignal publisher.
Please see image below... (I've tried desperaelty to embed this image but its a nogo!)

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Regards,
Ron.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Could be ShOR (storm) + YH (Yah) + QLIP (scaly) + VTh (?)

There's a member on here who has that image as his avatar.

ronovcov

Visitor
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply Yazata. As for the Hebrew "Strom" that would translate along with its "Value as" "RAAB". (et varients).
This hebrew letter and value system ensures the correct word is assigned to its true meaning.

To be honest, I've spent far to long trying to depiher hebrew "graphics" only to find out the artist has used a lot
of "artistic licence" when its comes to illustration. Im now going to approach this from a more rabbinical approach.

Anyway, thanks you input.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks for your reply Yazata. As for the Hebrew "Strom" that would translate along with its "Value as" "RAAB". (et varients).
This hebrew letter and value system ensures the correct word is assigned to its true meaning.

To be honest, I've spent far to long trying to depiher hebrew "graphics" only to find out the artist has used a lot
of "artistic licence" when its comes to illustration. Im now going to approach this from a more rabbinical approach.

Anyway, thanks you input.
As I was thinking about it this morning, it might be an attempt to write Shariah (of the) Qlipoth? Don't know why they would use Hebrew to write Shariah but considering the topic it likely is meant to be that word.