- Joined
- Sep 22, 2025
- Messages
- 500
- Reaction score
- 384
- Awards
- 4
Hey, do you guys know how to meet occultists IRL? My first instinct was to go to an occult shop and take a class or something, but all the people at the shop I checked out looked like out of shape fucked up sjw redditor freaks. You know the lolcow guy Chris Chan? Kinda like that. It's like; how good can your magick possibly be if you're in that state? I wanna meet real occultists that do real magick and actually get results and are able better their lives, not hobbyists or posers. I thought about joining a local temple order, but they require you to be covid vaccinated. Screw that noise. To be fair, I haven't been to every occult shop in my city. Should I just keep looking around? No one knows I'm an occultist. I keep my practice hidden, but it would be nice to have someone else to talk to.
If you actually practiced something effective, you could just draw someone to you.
Be that as it may, most occultists of whatever stripe are not worth knowing.