• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Kratom experiences

Wannabewizard

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I'm a big fan of Kratom. Seems like pluses+ to me.
You obvious need some self control and moderation.
I find that it strengthens my natural aura, and negative entities hate it.
It was the first 'substance' I seriously used, out of need to manage pain. I remember Getting some excellent Red Thai Mayeng Da, a quick browse on doseing revealed two compacted teaspoons full. I would not do that now! Get some MG scales like a pro. Keep a log.
Oh boy! It mas a mystical and beautiful experience, sat in an armchair for six hours, watching as the plant stripped parasites of a hole in my aura I knew was there.
Pulsing waves from head to toe.

If you decide to take a break, (and you probably should) I found coming off not all that bad and quite short. It was more difficult getting off caffine.
You can use Kratom to come of just about anything with care.
Not one big pharma pill required.

I did notice sometimes a mild hystemine effect on the tounge, but I have sensitivites.
Oh yes, your face droops because its an opiod effect. No matter :LOL:
It may disrupt sleep for some people.
I have practically forgotten what alcohol is.
Be sensible around heavy machinery ect.
Empty stomach is best.
It tastes foul, make a tea out of it with honey and drink up all the sludge. Mmmm.
Twenty minutes later it the world is a better place.

I wondered if Kratom is a spiritual plant. The answer is definatly yes!
I am quite interested in your expereinces, and if there are any buddist texts describing the describing the uses?

I discovered I could use it to get in a mindset to perform pshysical tasks I would have struggled to do, like carpentry projects. A sort of enhanced mindfullness.
Made the world brighter. Lets true emotion come up. I reckon ritual work is possible. Basically what I did was a kind of ritual.
I do have to watch that I don't expend to much energy without noticing, but that is more down to pre existing conditions.

Red for pain, green for anxiety, white for energy.

Kratom life.

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
sounds like diary of a drug fiend lmao
but elaborate for us who don't know a word of that?

Wannabewizard

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Mister Crowley was a naughty boy, but some of his work is good. Even the poetry :LOL:

No matter how under control, part of the self is always going to like euphoria more than you realize, it's sneaky like that, plus I tend to vehemently defend what I love :)
It sure beats chronic pain, depression and suicidal ideation.
Forgot to mention that ginger is a great potentiater. And it has anti inflammatory properties similar to Moringa.
I used to be withdrawn and escape into video games, so this is definitely better. Ideally I would be naturally healthy over taking anything, but I have never really had that :cry:

I think where people fall foul is expecting to not use any willpower at all. You ought to remember it is a narcotic effect, it does feel good. The goal ought to be to get to a healthful place.

It's probably a good idea to reserve it for weekends or ceremonial use.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Kratom is amazing and it's also effective for like every ailment of the mind.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I just googled it. They say it's "in the coffee family." (That's family, not genus or species. Mitragyna speciosa vs. coffees arabica and canephora) The Mayo clinic website has a hissy fit over the stuff. So I'm thinking it's probably worth trying, if only to piss off the authorities. It's presently legal most places. They mention "possible liver damage" without elaborating. I mean beer definitiely damages the liver, so one would like some details from the site. They warn that kratom "might be contaminated with salmonella" as if that were a strike against the stuff. Hell, anything from yer Mum's broccoli to---yes---salmon can give you salmonella and you don't see Mayo clinic getting a knotted thong.

Signs & Sounds

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Never tried it but I know a few people who swear by the stuff. Might have to give it a go. Especially since I tend to share Xeno’s sentiment that if “they” say it’s bad it’s probably worth a try.

Wannabewizard

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I just googled it. They say it's "in the coffee family." (That's family, not genus or species. Mitragyna speciosa vs. coffees arabica and canephora) The Mayo clinic website has a hissy fit over the stuff. So I'm thinking it's probably worth trying, if only to piss off the authorities. It's presently legal most places. They mention "possible liver damage" without elaborating. I mean beer definitiely damages the liver, so one would like some details from the site. They warn that kratom "might be contaminated with salmonella" as if that were a strike against the stuff. Hell, anything from yer Mum's broccoli to---yes---salmon can give you salmonella and you don't see Mayo clinic getting a knotted thong.
Ha, :LOL: that's exactly why you should.
Even Germany has it available, and I thought they were super strict.
But no, so many nations restrict the healing plants, but happily push mysterious injectable cocktales as 'safe'.
I couldn't help but notice there are a large number of ambulances wailing about?
Must be a 'coincidence'.
Coffee doesn't agree with with me, which is a shame as it is pretty tasty and Kratom absolutely isn't.
Typical fearmongering, makes me lose respect for whoever is doing it. A universal ban has been attempted as if to spitefully write off everyone recovering from real sickness who depends on it. It would push it onto the darknet if it were so. It's already there lol.
As you may well know, big Pharma is all about control rather than health.
I think you can get a pee test for liver function to allieviate concern.
And yes salmonella can be on anything that isn't prepared properly, and even that isnt particualry fatal apparently, just unpleasent.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I believe the word 'unpleasant' is doing a lot of heavy lifting in that sentence.
"Unpleasant" is rather imprecise. Everything from a mosquito bite to the Brit's references to "the late unpleasantness" while going off in tanks and planes to make the world safe for the Rotschilds a few generations back.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I thought the context of "if you've ever had salmonella" to be pretty clear :)
I just mean that even salmonella admits of wide degrees of severity. Some folks get no symptoms. According to the Mayo Clinic website, most healthy folks with symptoms "recover within a week with no specific treatment." But others get whole lots sicker and some die. So even confining the talk to salmonella, you have varying degrees of work "unpleasant" is being put to.

My initial point in mentioning salmonella was that Mayo clinic was reaching to try 'n trash kratom as a "possible carrier" of salmonella. Reminds me of Ed Davis, ex-LAPD police chief, enforcing anti-homosexual ordinances back when because, such contacts, "spreads germs." Wannabewizard's point seems to have been that salmonella isn't quite the Black Death.