• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Art] Learning pixel art

Graphics/Art

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Awesome Pixel Art @Taudefindi !!

I grew up on this style of Pixel Art with 8-bit and 16-bit Video Games and over 30 years later it's still my favorite style.

I'm much more likely to play old NES games off my Everdrive on any given day than anything modern.

Can't wait to see more of your stuff in the future!

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Pixel art is one of my favorite styles for games as well specially for point&click or adventure games.
Can't wait to see more of your stuff in the future!
Thanks!Hope to reach a point where I can do some complex pixel art from scratch.

Aeternus

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Pixel art is one of my favorite styles for games as well specially for point&click or adventure games.

Thanks!Hope to reach a point where I can do some complex pixel art from scratch.
I recall playing a game related to pixel coloring by numbers. Some art was really good. Maybe I should go play some more pixel art games. Would help my creativity certainly!

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Maybe I should go play some more pixel art games
That and give a try at doing pixel art too.
Just put an audiobook, music or a video to play and focus on doing it, you'll learn to become more focused.
And to me this is even a way to de-stress from the day.

This is awesome progress. Keep it up! <3
Thanks!