• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Lon Milo DuQuette Reads (Enochian Vision Magick)

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Came across this, this evening.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

A note from the channel:
"These videos were originally posted on Lon Milo Duquette's Facebook. I have sorted them by book, and made them easier to view here. These will never be monetized by me, and are only here to allow a larger audience to view them. If you enjoy them please considering purchasing the book on Amazon. Also be sure to check out his Facebook page, where he records a reading just about every day.

(Arcanum Luminarium is in no way associated with, nor are my personal videos endorsed by Lon Milo DuQuette in any way)"

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah that channel is doing 'The Lord's Work'...lol

I adore Lon and downloaded all of the videos on this channel back in Aug and have updated my files daily since either from Lon's FB or this channel.

He cover a LOT of topics and of course it is with a Thelemic/Crowley/Lon tint but I love it.

I'm cool with both the GD and Crowley orders and study both.

All of Lon's books are freaking AMAZING btw including Enochian Vision Magick.