• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Product Offering Mirror

Someone is selling a product.
Yes, I was jealous of the other guys with Vendor badges.

One of the things that I like to make is mirrors. Mostly dedicated to certain Spirits via Seals. These work extremely well for skrying (in my opinion..) as the image creates a certain depth that will almost immediately open up for you.

I can (and will) design these for you based on the entity or purpose that you have in mind. This will have to be discussed in DM.
The ones I currently offer here are 6 inches and will go for 35 Euro ( / 37.50 dollar) with additional shipping costs depending on your location. I also make a couple of other things but these will get their own thread here in the near future.

mirraemeth.png

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Yes, I was jealous of the other guys with Vendor badges.
Canadian Lol GIF

One of the things that I like to make is mirrors.
Said Yazata as if making mirrors was something simple or that most people do. :sneaky:
Man, this is an interesting hobby to have, it's definitely different and seems to have a practical use too.

Beautiful mirror, though I have to say that even though I read "mirror", for some reason I thought this was a crystal(I didn't realize I was seeing the reflection of the environment, not "behind the crystal" as I thought it was).
But now seeing how many people are doing craftsmanship works and selling it here I have to admit...it does make me a bit jealous and wanting to do the same too.

I feel like a lot of the Goetia folks will love this.