• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Money Magick

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
First of all, sorry if this is in the wrong section, this post is meant as a post for an all around discussion of using Magick as a means to increase finances.

We have some books this topic in book shares, but how many of us religiously use those books? I do not. Yazata produced a book that can help as well in this topic.
I am not discussing books however.

Angels, demons, spirits, djinn saints, orisha, lwa, elementals, they can all help.

Although it's primary purpose is not to do this, but Alchemy is a viable route if you believe in turning lead into gold or silver through simple or complex chemistry operations.

Spells are a viable route, from DJ Conway's Celtic Magic, you can do this:
Upon a full moon under a beneficial sign, take a clear glass of water puts de with pennies and dimes as well. Pace the glass on the ground where it captures the reflection of the full moon. Slowly sprinkle the pennies and dimes into the glass of water while saying no the following:
"Lovely Lady of the Moon,
Bring to me your wealth right soon.
Fill my hands with silver and gold,
All you give, my purse can hold."
This simple operation helped me to find a hundred dollar bill at my feet.

What is your magickal approach to ensure money consistently flows in your life?

Wildchildx11

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I don't do money magick regularly, I try to make a point to not do Magick for material things.

When I worked with King Paimon, when I was homeless, 5 minutes after working with him, I received a phone call about where to send a financial aid rebate to, it's how I got $363 dollar check sent to me. I needed money and although I didn't ask him directly, it was on my mind. I appreciate him for that.

Reaction score
Awards
My auto correct is acting like a brat.

In the spell, a clear glass of water along with a handful of pennies and dimes. Place the glass of water on the ground...

Doorman

New Age Mage
Benefactor
Reaction score
I usually think money as a sort of illusion. You don't really want money, you want the things that money can give you. What do you want from money? I want a House, food and comfort. Everything else is kinda of a luxuary.

Maybe try to make a spell to gain the things you want out of money, not money itself?

Wildchildx11

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I usually think money as a sort of illusion. You don't really want money, you want the things that money can give you. What do you want from money? I want a House, food and comfort. Everything else is kinda of a luxuary.

Maybe try to make a spell to gain the things you want out of money, not money itself?
With me, when I was homeless, I was kind of blocked from any path from housing. They didn't work, or took awhile, because there were very few ways to get out and it actually is designed to keep you trapped. I had to wait for some intuition or insight and operate outside of the conventional system. I got out, it didn't seem like my spells had an immediate impact because they didn't. They are working, you just need to be a conduit at times and be wiling to be creative.

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Well, I am pondering the question myself.

Normally I am not much of an evocation fan but I will see what GOM/POM offer in money stuff. Thinking about creating that Magickal Cashbook with Nitika. Also some road opener spells.

Reaction score
Awards
I used to recite daily The Invocation of Thoth and the Bornless Ritual when I was a contractor before 2015. Those were the days.
GOM/POM do have quite a few solutions from reading. Getting results through them is indeed a well discussed topic.
Listing from r results when poor seems to be an ineffective solution ... While doing your own legwork for opening wealth channels seems to be more effective.

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Recently I made up my own "magicl spell" of sorts to help me attract money(or opportunities that will bring money).I also keep working on deeloping my skill to predict the numbers of the lotto.

It's nothing grand, it's a small and simple ritual that may even seem ordinary when compared to those other ones from the old and tested systems.

But I'm also studying about personal finances and am working hard in developing not only my artistic skills but even skills that I didn't have in order to seem more interesting to a future employer or-if it is to be-make my own business.
I don't seek to become filthy rich, I just want to make enough money to be able to pay the bills, live a comfortable life and be able to help my family with their own financial issues.

Koldo

Neophyte
Reaction score
Anybody in here has tried Damon Brand's book Wealth Magick? I see it has good recommendations, and a youtuber I usually follow, Foolish Fish, claimed in one of his videos that he did the ritual and he came upon a really good job and is now in a good financial situation. Maybe that kind of money magick could work, though the ritual is apparently quite long.

Reaction score
Awards
There are several books on money Magick, and most are quite good.

Tzadkiel was one I called on for money or luck Magick in the past.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I have just used Planetary Squares magick. The rite evoking the Sun worked for me the one time I used it.

Reaction score
Awards
Great idea!
Financial Sorcery by Miller and the GOM books I have yet to take seriously and throw myself into their magic.

DurumKebab

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
The Miracle of the New Avatar Power by Geof-Gray Cobb, page 56 has an interesting invocation for money

Recorded and guided by Frater Xavier here
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

PD. Anyone tried this?
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
let us know, and no need to give an opinion about BALG/Koetting, just the course or book

Peter2

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
It may be that money, being a claim to Earth resources, needs to balanced by suitable contributions to the proper functioning of the planet.

Hence the saying: Easy come, easy go.