• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Phantom pain or a mundane one?

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
So I have been doing pore breathing by Initiation Into Hermetics, well just imagine you are simply sucking energy like a sponge per breath.

While I was drawing this energy, my chin started feeling a light pain. Now the weird thing is, I can't decide whether its a cavity that is becoming less numb the more life it gets in there, or its this removed teeth, because I do feel that there is a tooth there but there actually isn't. Which one do you think is more likely here?

Its a bit of a useless question to be honest but hey.

Reaction score
Awards
So I have been doing pore breathing by Initiation Into Hermetics, well just imagine you are simply sucking energy like a sponge per breath.

While I was drawing this energy, my chin started feeling a light pain. Now the weird thing is, I can't decide whether its a cavity that is becoming less numb the more life it gets in there, or its this removed teeth, because I do feel that there is a tooth there but there actually isn't. Which one do you think is more likely here?

Its a bit of a useless question to be honest but hey.
Depends on if there is a crown there or a tooth held by a post, if there is a difference between the two. I would go to the dentist and find out for sure and continue.