• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Scarborough Fair

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
you know i got a friend who is working very hard on himself to heal and be. it really makes me proud to see such people grow and learn tru family. its strange what kids do to a human being. my silly husband calls it watching netflix, i call it watching love come into being. so many colors, tastes, forms, etc.

but anyways, you know and i know, so keep them safe ok ;)
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

saxazax

Neophyte
Reaction score
you know i got a friend who is working very hard on himself to heal and be. it really makes me proud to see such people grow and learn tru family. its strange what kids do to a human being. my silly husband calls it watching netflix, i call it watching love come into being. so many colors, tastes, forms, etc.

but anyways, you know and i know, so keep them safe ok ;)
religion aint my cuppa tea but its a nice song. im not too familiar with middle eastern music. although i did really enjoy the alwan arab music ensemble when i heard them on new sounds, a radio show on a new york radio station. whether youre a wizard in the english forests or on the desert dunes it doesnt matter, were all trying to do the same things in the end. of course english wizards have it easier than desert wizards as a rule... to me the right way forward is to help out at the farm. if everyone did that then maybe thered be less inequality injustice and waste. that might not solve the issues of fear of people who look a little different than you. only a desire to learn about others cultures can do that. most descendants of forest people tend to put on a sitcom with forest dwelling actors after work though... changing peoples minds is a tough nut to crack so i mostly spend my time changing my own mind.