• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Tutorial] Techniques that works for me for AP-OBE (Astral Projection, Out-of-Body-Experience)

Informative post.

Art Thurian

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Subject: Techniques that works for me for AP-OBE (Astral Projection, Out-of-Body-Experience)

One of the techniques I use is to work with to be able to acquire Astral Projection or Out-of-Body-Excerience use of Binaural Beats and sound frequencies tunes with different frequencies. This is the method when you use a different kind of sound with a specific sound frequency to alter their brainwave states and induce astral projection. These auditory stimuli are thought to synchronize brainwave patterns and promote altered states of consciousness conducive to out-of-body experiences.

Binaural beats are auditory illusions created by playing two slightly different frequencies in each ear simultaneously. When these frequencies are perceived by the brain, it produces a third frequency, known as the binaural beat, which is the difference between the two frequencies. This phenomenon occurs due to a process called brainwave entrainment, where the brain synchronizes its electrical activity to the frequency of the binaural beat. The importance of using Binaural beat frequencies is to influence the Brainwaves during an AP-OBE.

Brainwaves are rhythmic electrical impulses produced by the brain and can be measured by electroencephalography (EEG). These brainwaves are categorized into different frequency bands, each associated with different states of consciousness, mental activity, and physiological processes. The main types of brainwaves are:

Binaural beats are auditory illusions created by playing two slightly different frequencies in each ear simultaneously. When these frequencies are perceived by the brain, it produces a third frequency, known as the binaural beat, which is the difference between the two frequencies. This phenomenon occurs due to a process called brainwave entrainment, where the brain synchronizes its electrical activity to the frequency of the binaural beat. Binaural beats are often used as a tool for altering brainwave activity and inducing desired states of consciousness, such as relaxation, meditation, or enhanced focus. By listening to binaural beats at specific frequencies, individuals may be able to entrain their brainwaves to match the frequency of the binaural beat, thereby promoting the desired mental state.

Brainwaves are rhythmic electrical impulses produced by the brain and can be measured by electroencephalography (EEG). These brainwaves are categorized into different frequency bands, each associated with different states of consciousness, mental activity, and physiological processes. The main types of brainwaves are:
  1. Delta Waves (0.5 - 4 Hz): Delta waves are the slowest brainwaves and are associated with deep sleep, unconsciousness, and the unconscious mind.
  2. Theta Waves (4 - 8 Hz): Theta waves are associated with deep relaxation, meditation, creativity, and dreaming. They are also present during the early stages of sleep and states of heightened suggestibility.
  3. Alpha Waves (8 - 12 Hz): Alpha waves are associated with a relaxed and calm state of mind, often occurring during meditation, daydreaming, or light relaxation.
  4. Beta Waves (12 - 30 Hz): Beta waves are associated with active and alert mental states, such as focused attention, problem-solving, and logical thinking. They are most prominent during waking consciousness and periods of cognitive engagement.
  5. Gamma Waves (30 - 100 Hz): Gamma waves are the fastest brainwaves and are associated with higher cognitive functions, perception, and information processing. They are also associated with states of heightened consciousness and spiritual experiences.

Reaction score
Awards
Very informative, but one question ... I have tinnitus at usually a high tone pitch in my left ear and am left handed, how does listening to binaural beats not work optimally then, considering hearing loss in the left ear to a small degree?

Challis

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Wow! I've been meaning to ask about this for some time...but didn't know what to ask for.

I have used a couple but the YouTubers post inane descriptions to maximise views rather than give genuine assistance.

Should I use the delta or the gamma wavelength?
Do you have any usable sound files you could share, or link? Great thanks as I was going to use headphones (in lieu of noise cancelling buds) tonight.

My thanks.
Post automatically merged:

Hello again Art Thurian. Just wanted to say thanks again for the beautiful sleep I had last night. I used theta waves and got in an absolutely blissful 10 hours.

Truth be told I removed my headphones before I turned to go to sleep (had some external concerns) but I felt SO refreshed today, that I wanted to a) thank you and b) let others know I had a positive experience.

(Going to be super interesting combining this with the prophetic dream ritual from the Gallery!)

Last edited: