• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Terrorist Attack in Russia

lucas224

Neophyte
Reaction score
I have technical questions:
1) did the 4 primitives, "recruited via Telegram" have military training?
Because they came to taxi, but suddenly they know how to shoot from an AK, change magazines in a stressful situation, they behave like a military organized group and not like 4ria amateurs.
So an absurd official explanation.
2) they have known each other for 10 days, but do they work in an organized, planned manner? Those are great Tajik killers. Killers from birth, no training needed, killers of extra levels.
3) go and shoot a lot of people - almost no one can do that, they train such people for a long time, they brainwash them, and they are certainly not looking for them on Telegram, because if the organizer of such a terrorist attack is looking for random people on Telegram, then the organizer is a well-rounded moron with a pissed off head, because cannot expect the desired result with unknown Telegram fools.
As the result was, the organizer certainly did not count on the fact that 4 random primitives from Telegram would achieve this result.
So the plan was different, not based on 4 random primitives from Telegram
4) psychological training of such great Telegram killers is not needed, we find 4 random ones on Telegram, and they kill anyone we show them in 10 days.
5) they gave them the address, come here to Crocus, shoot them here?
No attack practice, no escape practice, come here to get your weapons and attack here. Here is the address, here you attack. Enter the building, go to the right, there is a big door, enter, shoot.

Someone started fires, it was definitely prepared before the attack, the whole official version is lame on all four legs.

Xingtian

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I’m not going to offer any hypotheses for this situation, for all I know the official version is what happened. But there are definitely precedents for A) US and allied intelligence services manipulating jihadist groups to do their dirty work (eg in Syria) and B) the Russian state using false flag attempts to boost support for war measures (the 1999 apartment bombings).

Reaction score
Awards
I could be wrong, but I dont think there are a whole lot of intelligence or military intelligence analysts on here. We are occult people. Not a whole lot of us are psychics either. You might want to go to a place like quora with questions like that.

Xingtian

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I could be wrong, but I dont think there are a whole lot of intelligence or military intelligence analysts on here. We are occult people.

You missed an opportunity to say “we’re occult, not spooky.”

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I have technical questions:
1) did the 4 primitives, "recruited via Telegram" have military training?
Because they came to taxi, but suddenly they know how to shoot from an AK, change magazines in a stressful situation, they behave like a military organized group and not like 4ria amateurs.
2) they have known each other for 10 days, but do they work in an organized, planned manner? Those are great Tajik killers. Killers from birth, no training needed, killers of extra levels.
3) go and shoot a lot of people - almost no one can do that, they train such people for a long time, they brainwash them, and they are certainly not looking for them on Telegram, because if the organizer of such a terrorist attack is looking for random people on Telegram, then the organizer is a well-rounded moron with a pissed off head, because cannot expect the desired result with unknown Telegram fools.
As the result was, the organizer certainly did not count on the fact that 4 random primitives from Telegram would achieve this result.
So the plan was different, not based on 4 random primitives from Telegram
4) psychological training of such great Telegram killers is not needed, we find 4 random ones on Telegram, and they kill anyone we show them in 10 days.
5) they gave them the address, come here to Crocus, shoot them here?
No attack practice, no escape practice, come here to get your weapons and attack here. Here is the address, here you attack. Enter the building, go to the right, there is a big door, enter, shoot.

Someone started fires, it was definitely prepared before the attack, the whole official version is lame on all four legs.
Official explanations always paper over what is known by the authorities, lay down red herring, obfuscate. It's elementary police procedure/ intell: don't say what you know. It helps the other guys.
Post automatically merged:

I could be wrong, but I dont think there are a whole lot of intelligence or military intelligence analysts on here. We are occult people. Not a whole lot of us are psychics either. You might want to go to a place like quora with questions like that.
OP has the touchingly naive belief that the givers of official explanations believe what they themselves promulgate. The discerning public? One of Japan's richest investors said his secret was, "Believe nothing till it is officially denied." Official versions are for those (and they be more 'n more many) whose lips move while reading.

Official explanations always paper over what is known by the authorities, lay down red herring, obfuscate. It's elementary police procedure/ intell: don't say what you know. It helps the other guys.

OP has the touchingly naive belief that the givers of official explanations believe what they themselves promulgate. The discerning public? One of Japan's richest investors said his secret was, "Believe nothing till it is officially denied." Official versions are for those (and they be more 'n more many) whose lips move while reading.
That came off a bit too snide. OP is right---the official version is dreck. With all the unemployed, unpublished Tom Clancy wannabees out there, you'd thing governments could spin better fiction. So yes, Lucas, your criticisms and queries are much in place.

Last edited:

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
the day before putin said show me yours and ill show you nuclear war. at least that what i read in the dutch news ( nupuntnl for the dutch amongst us). i dont think ive seen him saying that after the attack.

im also wondering how much is real, since every dipshit knows how to meme magick, england has forbidden memes and putin is kgb.

Tiana Silvermoon

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I don't know what to believe here... yet you'd be surprised how stupid and violent some people can be for a bit of money.
And recruiting via Telegram doesn't mean they've just messaged some random people. Probably they already were in some radical groups and were picked not so randomly. Questions about training are still valid though.

That said, it's pretty obvious there weren't just these four motherfuckers with guns.
It was way more organized.

lucas224

Neophyte
Reaction score
The attack was at the concert of the band "Piknik Vampira" ... they killed the audience of the band that sings almost exclusively about vampires ...
The song starts with three gunshots …
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Attack was at 22 March.. (322 Skull And Bones club...)

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
the day before putin said show me yours and ill show you nuclear war. at least that what i read in the dutch news ( nupuntnl for the dutch amongst us). i dont think ive seen him saying that after the attack.

im also wondering how much is real, since every dipshit knows how to meme magick, england has forbidden memes and putin is kgb.
The version I heard was he threatened nuclear war if the West sends troops to the Ukraine. Which is on a par with JFK's brinksmanship over Cuba back when.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
if you read the usa military site and look up where they are training, youll see that the training grounds are ukraine and surrounding area. they also write they pledge alligiance to europe and will defend it. one can also read here in the news that there are weapon sales going on everywhere in europe, so what part of the news is advertising of just that???

concerning 'cuba'. i dont know shit, but i think its thought provoking that in my visuals they leave korea out and stay mainland eurasia. maybe they dont want a second failure like in cuba, or korea doesnt have cigars. idk. i know korean tv series are funny and that they are much into fun like michael jackson or chucky chan or butt spencer and tetras hill. they are quite the sarcastic bunch...

Last edited:

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
if you read the usa military site and look up where they are training, youll see that the training grounds are ukraine and surrounding area. they also write they pledge alligiance to europe and will defend it. one can also read here in the news that there are weapon sales going on everywhere in europe, so what part of the news is advertising of just that???
Putin seems to be backpeddling, drawing lines in the sand. Which is a dangerous situation. Sooner or later the guy getting backed up gets tired of having his bluffs called.

Tiana Silvermoon

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
The attack was at the concert of the band "Piknik Vampira" ... they killed the audience of the band that sings almost exclusively about vampires ...
The song starts with three gunshots …
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Attack was at 22 March.. (322 Skull And Bones club...)
As already was mentioned above, band's name is Piknik and they don't sing exclusively about vampires, though have their share of occult themes. And those are not gunshots, it's a drum.
It's one of my favorite bands and it was a pure luck I wasn't there that day.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
As already was mentioned above, band's name is Piknik and they don't sing exclusively about vampires, though have their share of occult themes. And those are not gunshots, it's a drum.
It's one of my favorite bands and it was a pure luck I wasn't there that day.
Lucky? Think about it. If you had been there, odds are you'd have survived have one heck of a tale to tell.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
here in the netherlands we have a business that is like a grocery store online and delivers at home, its called picnic. they started out just before corona/covid and they made a deal with microsoft , so thats their biggest investor and they went europe. imo not a good deal, cause customer service declined terribly along with fake deals and higher price. quality of products also went down hill.

when you know that microsoft is owned by bill gates and his fake ex wife and that they are pro eugenics, i cannot find it strange that i get almost spoiled food, while i was used to food that stayed fresh for a month. first they lure you in and then they suck you dry. sounds quite vampiric to me. not just in the flesh and blooddrinking sense, but also in the financial and no human sense way. their headquarters are of course usa.