• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Thanks/Praise Thank you, Lord Buer, for pulling through

Giving thanks or praise to a diety, spirit, or any other entity.

ZanySpirtist

Apprentice
Joined
Feb 22, 2026
Messages
90
Reaction score
88
Praises be to Lord Buer, whom I’ve contacted yesterday to help me heal my pulled back. And he - well - pulled through! I slept through most of the day today and it’s gotten way better - no pain anymore that I can tell.

So thanks to Buer!

Melahel and Apollo also helped, but I did not promise them I’m going to praise them in writing in return. ;)

The interesting thing is I used a contact method that's typically used in psionics. And it worked well apparently!

I pulled my back muscle some week ago when I was hanging up a 50kg training bag. I'll wait until the end of the week to let my back rest some more and then it's training time. :D
 

ZanySpirtist

Apprentice
Joined
Feb 22, 2026
Messages
90
Reaction score
88
Repeated my petition to Buer as it turns out it wasn't just a pulled muscle, but sciatica (pinched sciatic nerve). Will thank again once he pulls through again. ;)
 
Top