• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Success Story The Turning to Return

A post about how a spell, ritual, or other type of magick worked.

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Looking back on the day in contemplation from an unusually extreme role i play at work to the calmness and peace found in stillness.

The day starts and then it begins -- filling/shipping online orders, fielding accounting questions from the boss, corp attorney and leaser, then on to lab production, to taking rush pics/format to replace pics the boss no longer wants in an article galley proof, and back to shipping an order a coworker put together -- leave for home. Chat with an old friend out of the blue about his return ship cruise, which turned into me declining both a booty call and a free car.

Each evening i return home to fix dinner and then contemplate/meditate freeform whatever crosses my mind. Magick/spirituality started me on this path decades ago by learning to or not to dance through life shaping it with sometimes unexpected and chaotic overpowered results, to allowing things to unfold and refold back in.

The success here isn't about a having a job or any of that, it's about living a life with meaning in between activities, the quiet moments spirituality has taught me to pay attention to, to be aware in that moment without prejudice or expectations, to just be.