• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Uses for Hoodoo herbs in everyday mundane events

Reaction score
Awards
I recently used a large mix of cool and hot herbs and spices for Learning/Education and Prosperity workings, I still have mixture with an El talisman made from my recycled tealight tins in blue marker in a blue poppet bag/mojo bag. It sits beside a medicine bag given to me by an Innuit shaman on my keyring and whip ring.

But, thats a Hoodoo use, what about that herb and spice mixture, what can I do with it?
1. Use in beer brewing recipes for a spicy and aromatic beer
2. Wet a pillar candle and roll it sideways in the herb mixture. Place in a glass container and let it bun as light and scent.
3. Sprinkle around a melting tealight candle for ambience.
4. Use a mojo bag in green with it when going to a financial or in a blue bag for educational and prosperity events.
5. Use it in food you cook or as a spicy edible made with distillate and olive oil heated on low heat.

What herb and space mixture?
Well, among other ingredients were cloves, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, thyme, basil, oregano, and ginger and garlic. Crushed between two bowls like mortar and pestle. Placed in hermetically sealed containers and wrote glyphs on the lids in blue.