• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What Is Your Daily Practice?

Zzyzxd

Neophyte
Joined
Apr 25, 2026
Messages
27
Reaction score
36
For those of you who have a daily practice could you share what it entails?

Grounding? Meditation? LBRP? Journaling? Prayer? Ritual? Study? Etc.

I would love to see what everyone's regular practices are.

Feel free to go into detail. Grounding, what method? Meditation, explain away? Ritual, to who? Etc

Cheers
 

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Joined
Jul 3, 2023
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
31,505
Awards
19
Also see:

 

akenu

Zealot
Benefactor
Joined
Jan 22, 2023
Messages
243
Reaction score
456
Awards
6
Also see:


Damn, crazy how many people do banishing rituals daily.
 

querent k

Apprentice
Joined
Jan 4, 2025
Messages
69
Reaction score
71
Awards
1
I go to a cafe everyday to read the newspapers which is rather sad so to compensate I bring a tarot/kipper/lenormand card deck with me to play with. I write down what I (think I) see on the cards, not their ´´meaning´´, eg.
“Stoic emperor with grasshopper
on shield after the day’s work
with dark triad war poetry”.
When I come back home I type it down on the PC from the handwritten version--this I tear up and glue the pieces on artworks (to ´´load´´ the works up).
In the evening I light a candle with a sigil on for my Higher ´´Self´´(care).
There is also another candle burning with a sigil for my Daimon Brother--on top of a box I leave a ´´thank you, send more money´´ letter in (when the light burns out I take the letter tear it apart and glue that with the blank side turned outwards on the artworks--and write another letter and light another candle).
 

jbyer

Apprentice
Joined
Mar 9, 2026
Messages
57
Reaction score
26
I attempt to reality tunnel new magic daily.
 

Frenchen

Neophyte
Joined
Jun 13, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
For those of you who have a daily practice could you share what it entails?

Grounding? Meditation? LBRP? Journaling? Prayer? Ritual? Study? Etc.

I would love to see what everyone's regular practices are.

Feel free to go into detail. Grounding, what method? Meditation, explain away? Ritual, to who? Etc

Cheers
i roll my eyes back while meditating or sungaze
 

bleedingblack00

Visitor
Joined
Jul 1, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Every morning I say a short 'energizing' prayer with my carnelian sphere in hand to welcome the day and I use a modified version of Crowley's coffee blessing to bless my daily cup. I've also created a water blessing I say every time I refill my water bottle... which might not be daily because I need to drink more water, lol.
 

Anasa

Neophyte
Joined
Oct 30, 2025
Messages
28
Reaction score
26
light the candle,pray for ten angels:

Michael,Raphael,Gabriel,Uriel,Iohach,Kalach,Ogitach,Oziel,Natzariel,Carastan.
 

Akairyuu

Apprentice
Joined
May 23, 2026
Messages
57
Reaction score
53
I'm currently working through Scott Stenwick's Path of Initiation. I made it to Yesod but I realised, I made some errors which I'm fixing by doing another solve et coagula which I improved and I feel better for it.

My current daily ritual set is LBRP, LIRH, Middle Pillar, path of initiation work, arbatel work if doing, QC
 

Cartae

Neophyte
Joined
Apr 12, 2026
Messages
23
Reaction score
17
read the cards as much as possible, for myself or others, remotely or in person
 

Feywer

Neophyte
Joined
Sep 16, 2023
Messages
37
Reaction score
74
I have a daily prayer before work to my Gods and also before bed. I also bless my food. Throughout the work day I also perform spells and prayers over all of my actions to reinforce my sense of duty and activity. All of life is a big prayer or meditation. There is often the most magic in the mundane. The little things.
 

Seroism

Visitor
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
6
Asana in a chair with good posture, back straight. Rhythmic but comfortable box breathing for twenty minutes. I have a nice window that I look out at nature.

LIRP. I do LBRP occasionally, but only when I am feeling off or not happy with my energy/mood.

I shuffle and draw a Thoth tarot trump for the day. I check the quick meanings, and take a good long look at the card, noting what symbolism stands out.

Daily journal entry. Journaling is addictive. I began keeping a journal for one particular subject of study (philosophy), then I started another journal for dreams, and then I began a full-blown daily journal practice for life. It's one of the reasons I got back into magic. I try to note "big" thoughts I have during my daily ritual work. Inevitably it becomes a method of blowing off steam but also making future plans.

Fasting once weekly.

Physical exercise five days a week.
 

Natali1983

Visitor
Joined
Aug 9, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
At the moment, my practice is mostly studying Western ceremonial magic and reading traditional occult texts. I prefer to understand the theory and structure of a system before adding more practical work.
 
Top