• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] What is your ultimate goal?

Everyone's got one.

Hund

Neophyte
Joined
Aug 28, 2026
Messages
43
Reaction score
16
I’m not talking about a religious goal, like going to Heaven, reuniting with Satan, or anything like that.

Personally, what would make you say, “I’m done”? What are you continuing to improve yourself for?

I’ve personally been without an ultimate goal for a while now, and because of that, I’ve noticed myself wandering around aimlessly these past few days. I’ve been finding myself thinking about what that goal could be for me.
 

Tryp

Zealot
Joined
Jul 19, 2023
Messages
104
Reaction score
720
Awards
4
I'd like millions of people to buy my book and for loads of scientists and occultists to tell me I'm right.
Are we too old already to aim for a crazy lineup of girls wanting a date with us?

Sorry, couldn't resist. Not sure if I want to elaborate on my own goals tbh. They would not be too exciting for the forum audience.
 

Soror Epihania

Apprentice
Joined
Jan 24, 2026
Messages
68
Reaction score
103
Awards
1
I’m not talking about a religious goal, like going to Heaven, reuniting with Satan, or anything like that.

Personally, what would make you say, “I’m done”? What are you continuing to improve yourself for?

I’ve personally been without an ultimate goal for a while now, and because of that, I’ve noticed myself wandering around aimlessly these past few days. I’ve been finding myself thinking about what that goal could be for me.

Life is pretty much its own goal for me. I'm here to engage in a sorcerous dance with reality forever.
 
Top