• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello everyone! Such a happy synchronicity i stumbled upon this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetlife168

Visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring astrologer, but a total newbie. in my younger days i’ve been indoctrinated by fundamentalist Christianity. Took a while for me to have courage and decide that I will explore and learn what i have always want to but fear to do so. I have always been interested in the metaphysics, esoteric, occults, etc, but christian community in general condemn all this as a great sin. Only after struggling and contemplation i’ve decided to follow my heart. Even so, im self learning in secret.

i hope i can learn a lot from all of you. As a total newbie and not a rainbow, indigo, starseed person or whatever you refer to those gifted with extra senses (all the clair-😀)i don't know what i can contribute to this forum. So for now i can only offer my prayer and best wishes, that we are all be guided and protected in this life journey. May each day we are closer to break free from the cycle of samsara. May we find the truth that sets us free. 🙏 Om Mani Padme Hum, Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome to the forum. I have also had experience with the negative aspects of Christianity. The overwhelming focus on 'purity' and 'sin' pretty much negated the positive teachings found in Jesus' words. Tolerance instead of Puritanism. May you find your way in peace!

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Hi everyone! I am an aspiring astrologer, but a total newbie. in my younger days i’ve been indoctrinated by fundamentalist Christianity. Took a while for me to have courage and decide that I will explore and learn what i have always want to but fear to do so. I have always been interested in the metaphysics, esoteric, occults, etc, but christian community in general condemn all this as a great sin. Only after struggling and contemplation i’ve decided to follow my heart. Even so, im self learning in secret.

i hope i can learn a lot from all of you. As a total newbie and not a rainbow, indigo, starseed person or whatever you refer to those gifted with extra senses (all the clair-😀)i don't know what i can contribute to this forum. So for now i can only offer my prayer and best wishes, that we are all be guided and protected in this life journey. May each day we are closer to break free from the cycle of samsara. May we find the truth that sets us free. 🙏 Om Mani Padme Hum, Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu.
Welcome. I sincerely wise you success in overcoming the Nazarene indoctrination. Take a gander at Kurt Eggers sometime, a Lutheran pastor who repented.
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to the forum! And don't worry about 'being talented'. To quote John Constantine: "I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic; any c**t can do it."
And many of us do. Sort of.

Last edited:

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards

Hello Sweetlife! Welcome! Yes, unfortunately a lot of New Agers, and other people that used to practice the Occult, went to Christianity. But, like I Saif before, Spirituality is not for the weak-Minded. Let God or The Universe guide you on which path you should take. God bless you!

Status
Not open for further replies.