• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

I have to be honest, I came for the library.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildchildx11

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I came for the library, and didn't originally intend to post, however I decided to post after my book request was fulfilled because Magick is kind of my special interest topic.

I try to balance between RHP and LHP, I primarily work with demons, but I became a Christian because Lucifer encouraged me to read the Bible, I read it book to book and became as informed as I could.

As I said, I primarily work with demons, I don't curse people because I believe that you shouldn't curse unless you are willing to be subjected to the curse yourself due to the law of karma, probably not immediately, but some time.

I don't really fit in too well with either path being kind of middle path. I like the freedom in spirituality of the LHP, don't like the edginess that is usually present.

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome! I usually teach demons myself. But most appropriately work as a shaman with Satan and with Satanists on different things.

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Say what now?
I have widespread teachings for a multitude of both Holy and Unholy beings, just getting them prepared, but will probably not be on the physical dimension thanks to the situation of this planet.

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I have widespread teachings for a multitude of both Holy and Unholy beings, just getting them prepared, but will probably not be on the physical dimension thanks to the situation of this planet.
Is your name Jorge_Velasquez by any chance?

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Sentinel
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome to the forum. It is interesting that Lucifer would have you read the Bible. Then again, I'm certainly not one to conflate Lucifer "the light bearer/bringer" with Satan "the malicious prosecutor." If there ever was a 'true Christianity', it likely doesn't resemble American Protestantism (or the European roots of it).

Wildchildx11

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome to the forum. It is interesting that Lucifer would have you read the Bible. Then again, I'm certainly not one to conflate Lucifer "the light bearer/bringer" with Satan "the malicious prosecutor." If there ever was a 'true Christianity', it likely doesn't resemble American Protestantism (or the European roots of it).
The term Lucifer was also used in the Latin Vulgate to refer to Jesus.

I don't attribute Satan to Lucifer, they have different energy with me.

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
The term Lucifer was also used in the Latin Vulgate to refer to Jesus.

I don't attribute Satan to Lucifer, they have different energy with me.
Yeah I also think of Satan and Lucifer to be 2 different beings.

Wildchildx11

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah I also think of Satan and Lucifer to be 2 different beings.
When I worked with Satan, he had a super heavy presence which which was a bit scary, but he was really paternal with me, like a giant teddy bear. He told me that his role was to "punish people who do bad things" often via karma I assume.

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
When I worked with Satan, he had a super heavy presence which which was a bit scary, but he was really paternal with me, like a giant teddy bear. He told me that his role was to "punish people who do bad things" often via karma I assume.
That seems more right. I'm more of a Satanist myself with belief in Satan as being a being that rules under the Creator. But he rules the unholy side of things. Many shamans are under Satan's direct protection and get a blessing from both God and Satan. Something about Satan is that he certainly likes the nature on our planet, which is also something that I love myself :)

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Sentinel
Reaction score
Awards
He told me that his role was to "punish people who do bad things" often via karma I assume.
That is similar to the views of Rene Girard whose extensive work on literary criticism helped him to elaborate the mimetic theory of desire. His take on Satan is that it functions as a 'malicious' prosecutor. He wrote books like I See Satan Fall Like Lightning and Job The Victim of His People. The Satan which Girard wrote about is not a sympathetic character in any way, but one which sustains its power via the scapegoating process in which social scandal in a society builds up to a climax. At that point, the 'war of all against all' becomes a 'war of all against one' (or a group identified by a peculiar thing). His specialty was literary criticism focusing on the great European novels as well as ancient mythology. Girard's take on Oedipus was in stark contrast to that of Freud, but like Freud he appeared to be a materialist. It can be frustrating to see such powerful minds as these all looking at the problems of humanity from different angles, making amazing discoveries and observations, yet never quite coming to a resolution that includes the occult. The dogmatism of our age has been strictly materialistic and reductionist, and this has deeply affected modern so-called Christianity as well.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome Wildchildx11! That's awesome that you socialize with Demons. Even though, I don't think Lucifer is a Demon, to me, His beyond that.

Status
Not open for further replies.