• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Knowledge about timelines

Robert Ramsay

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
The Bat-Signal!
Where can I found about this subject?
The link is for explaination of what I mean and what I'm looking for
The second picture of doctor emmet brown from back to the future
(I don't know why my insert image and all of the stuff are tuned off so I had to insert this link bellow btw)

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I'm not allowed to advertise my book without being a vendor :)

However, Back to the Future is based on the idea that there is a single timeline which changes depending on what you do in the past. This is a) nonsense and b) not consistent with Emmet Brown's diagram.

All possible timelines exist, as if the multiverse were a Choose -Your-Own-Adventure book. We are normally limited to only seeing one path through that 'book', but, rest assured, there will be another version of you that experiences the other set of circumstances.

The key thing to remember is that you do not change the universe; you experience the path through it that contains the change

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
my knowledge about timelines has to do with reiki (energy work) and healing pains from the past. they can be from this life or one from a past life. in order to find a sort of intro you need to find a reoccurring event in your life, a loop. when you break the loop you gain more truth and you are no longer a point in time, but you are a walking timeline, cause you evolved by healing the loop.

since this has to do with healing you are not searching for good and fun loops, but for irritations. these are hidden ocd's that are character flaws. one could for example wonder why flaw has a negative annotation and why that irritates. this is a quite neutral one, but real big ones are from daily life like why do i always fight with a certain type of people or why is a certain number popping up all the time. the 11:11 on the clock seems to be a biggy for many.

when you get the hang of it you start to see more hints from the universe and thats where you know youre a walking changing timeline aka you experience the path through it that contains the change.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
my knowledge about timelines has to do with reiki (energy work) and healing pains from the past. they can be from this life or one from a past life. in order to find a sort of intro you need to find a reoccurring event in your life, a loop. when you break the loop you gain more truth and you are no longer a point in time, but you are a walking timeline, cause you evolved by healing the loop.

since this has to do with healing you are not searching for good and fun loops, but for irritations. these are hidden ocd's that are character flaws. one could for example wonder why flaw has a negative annotation and why that irritates. this is a quite neutral one, but real big ones are from daily life like why do i always fight with a certain type of people or why is a certain number popping up all the time. the 11:11 on the clock seems to be a biggy for many.

when you get the hang of it you start to see more hints from the universe and thats where you know youre a walking changing timeline aka you experience the path through it that contains the change.
I'm not sure if this is time-line material or not, but over the last 8 or so years, I often have a sense of walking in a different time. Usually this is while physically walking down a tree-lined street. I can name the city and the time in history (a bit over a century ago), though my identity does not ...I was going to say alter. Let's just say that who I then "am" does not seem particularly pressing to delve into. I wrote a novel or two using this as a starting point. Now I'm done with writing; just trying to puzzle out what---if anything---the sensation points to.

Robert Ramsay

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I'm not sure if this is time-line material or not, but over the last 8 or so years, I often have a sense of walking in a different time. Usually this is while physically walking down a tree-lined street. I can name the city and the time in history (a bit over a century ago), though my identity does not ...I was going to say alter. Let's just say that who I then "am" does not seem particularly pressing to delve into. I wrote a novel or two using this as a starting point. Now I'm done with writing; just trying to puzzle out what---if anything---the sensation points to.
If it's any help at all, the past and the future are just special cases of multiple universes. (Page and Wootters 83)

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Is this true Robert ?
The Bat-Signal!

I'm not allowed to advertise my book without being a vendor :)

However, Back to the Future is based on the idea that there is a single timeline which changes depending on what you do in the past. This is a) nonsense and b) not consistent with Emmet Brown's diagram.

All possible timelines exist, as if the multiverse were a Choose -Your-Own-Adventure book. We are normally limited to only seeing one path through that 'book', but, rest assured, there will be another version of you that experiences the other set of circumstances.

The key thing to remember is that you do not change the universe; you experience the path through it that contains the change
I personally experenced multiple possibilities and actually seeing Them , like in psychedelic trips in time, but I'm looking to access them without drugs or at least any mind altering method
Because it won't worth the result and it was harsh and psychocitc what I experienced
Post automatically merged:

My challenge is I can't recognize or find any loops
But I I'm still living based on them and don't know what to do
And since I go in a direction for a short time some force(negative or whatever ) won't letting me live in that timeline
I will ending up confused don't know where to go or what to do and at the same time feeling bored and unmoving

Last edited:

Robert Ramsay

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I personally experenced multiple possibilities and actually seeing Them , like in psychedelic trips in time, but I'm looking to access them without drugs or at least any mind altering method
Because it won't worth the result and it was harsh and psychocitc what I experienced
This sounds to me like some kind of vision quest, except you are asking to divine the results of particular decisions. I can't really give you advice on how to do it - someone with more experience of such things is needed.

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
This sounds to me like some kind of vision quest, except you are asking to divine the results of particular decisions. I can't really give you advice on how to do it - someone with more experience of such things is needed.
Thanks for all of your words and I info robert,
I like ask about your book that you mentioned you wrote on timelines on private messages,
It's sounds interesting that you wrote about this subject

Still looking for any material on this topic

Last edited:

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
(I don't know why my insert image and all of the stuff are tuned off so I had to insert this link bellow btw)
This happened to me, I eventually figured out a particular setting is toggled wrong.

When typing a new post/comment:

In the Text options bar (B I TT etc) - go to the far right [insert Xenophon joke here] and there is a circular Undo arrow. Next to it, a three-dot menu ↺ ⋮

Click the three-dot menu and toggle the [ ] option

Possibly these instructions should be on the Website Help thread, mods? Even if it's just user error? Lack of good post formatting hurts everybody 🙏

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
go to the far right [insert Xenophon joke here]
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Really no idea how the text formatting work. For inserting an image link, just click on the 'landscape image' icon in the top bar and insert the image URL there. Mostly I use it for book covers on amazon (which works fine) but the forum software refuses links sometimes, presumably because it thinks they're dodgy.

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
just click on the 'landscape image' icon in the top bar and insert the image URL there.
Yep but if the setting I mentioned gets accidentally switched on, all of that gets greyed out and clicking it does nothing. That's what OP is talking about. So the instructions are for, "if you can't insert images or do formatting for some reason, that setting is probably switched on, go fix it"

DBNsLdr.png

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
This happened to me, I eventually figured out a particular setting is toggled wrong.

When typing a new post/comment:

In the Text options bar (B I TT etc) - go to the far right [insert Xenophon joke here] and there is a circular Undo arrow. Next to it, a three-dot menu ↺ ⋮

Click the three-dot menu and toggle the [ ] option

Possibly these instructions should be on the Website Help thread, mods? Even if it's just user error? Lack of good post formatting hurts everybody 🙏
All icons are grey and don't work lol
Is that a user error ?

Thanks for all of your words and I info robert,
I like ask about your book that you mentioned you wrote on timelines on private messages,
It's sounds interesting that you wrote about this subject

Still looking for any material on this topic
I mean the knowledge about
'Timeline itself '
What is I'm looking for

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
All icons are grey and don't work lol
Is that a user error ?

Well, it's not a glitch, it's a setting that can be turned on and off by the user. So I figure, when it happened to me, I probably accidentally turned that setting on. It's right next to the "remove formatting" button, which I do use. So it's easy to see how I could have hit the wrong icon by mistake.

It doesn't really matter, I was just saying I thought it should be in the help section.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Well, it's not a glitch, a setting that can be turned on and off by the user. So I figure, when it happened to me, I probably accidentally turned that setting on. It's right next to the "remove formatting" button, which I do use. So it's easy to see how I could have hit the wrong icon by mistake.
As this is a thread about timelines and not formatting... oh well, @WisdomAddict derailed his/her own thread after all, so I won't play Mrs. Grundy here. Possible glitches in the forum software (as well as requests for support?) should go into Suggestions though.