• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal A long-ago meditation record

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.

twenty-four

Visitor
Reaction score
Towards March of 2023, I had about ten days of meditation on the Kabbalah Tree of Life.

In March, I was particularly anxious about the changing environment in the future, and I had roughly the same dream for three days in a row.

The first dream I remember most vividly was in a sunny garden, and I was sitting face to face with a person who looked more like me, and there was a person on the left and right of the person, and I didn't know what he was doing. The guy across from me smiled at me, but I was so anxious that I ignored the comfort.

The second dream was a little blurry, still in the garden, but many things were blinded by the shadows, and I could only feel the person at the table and across from me, and the dream ended quickly, and I woke up in a while.

In the third dream, I was in a cell with only a black iron bar, and this time I was sitting on the ground, and the man across from me was looking down at me, a black shadow with a faint red light.

I didn't dream again, I tried divination, and the question I asked was, "What does this mean?", I forgot the exact result, but a tower came out, and before I had these dreams, I relied on this meditation to raise my state of mind to a very peaceful and beautiful state, and now I think it probably means the end of this state of mind.