• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

acquiring manna...real manna

AzureAdoni

Neophyte
Reaction score
anybody here had real MANNA?....at one point had some real manna...anybody into this stuff?

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
You mean the (according to WIkipedia:) "edible substance which God provided for the Jews during their travels in the desert during the 40-year period following
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and prior to the conquest of Canaan"?

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
anybody here had real MANNA?....at one point had some real manna...anybody into this stuff?
I seem to recall YHWH turned off the supply to His "chosen people" long ago. Why did you want it, anyway? It seems to have been ok as a food, but even the Israelites got bored with eating it three times a day.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
here you go:
AHI_43545239393638313238

and take this one too:

fucking learn how to shield!

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
The description in the Bible always made me think of conflakes. And no, I have never conjoured up any foodstuffs unless it was with the help of my magic bank card.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The description in the Bible always made me think of conflakes. And no, I have never conjoured up any foodstuffs unless it was with the help of my magic bank card.
Yeah, I always wondered about that. When I was a kid, I thought manna sounded like corn flakes. Which made me wonder why Adonai L. O'Him didn't give the chosen people Captain Crunch for Hissakes?! Lots better taste and thrice the sugar of common corn flakes.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
well you guys were wrong. manna is sugarcoated rice puffs. the pic above is bulk, i normally get it at the fair, where they put a bit in toys. and with a bit i mean you buy a toy and you maybe get 10. its THAT expensive....

those were the days...