• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] All Roads Lead to Roma?

Everyone's got one.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Guys, the problem is that no one tried the various experiments I proposed.

Progress is too slow to maintain my interest

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Tell him/her/it/they to get his/her/it/their ass back here.

DM: "Daddy said NOW!"
Maybe we can do an evocation? The Greater Provoking Rite of the Mammogram or some such. A ritual summoning alienated posters to return. If memory serves, some Thelema text or other mentions a sitzbath of warm syphophancy on the altar to "ground" the being summoned...
Post automatically merged:

Of course, with Fuego gone, someone has to fill the vacuum
Fuego left? For real? Dang, this is turning into a li'l holocaust.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Just the good old usual posting on wrong sections, as far as I know.
That's like whipping a pupil for using a colon where a semi-colon is indicated. Has Amnesty International been alerted?

Two weeks ban.
I'd say that was "medieval," but am still a little vague on netiquette back then. Best I could find was this, "Not all Internet quotes are Gospel truth---Fr. Bernardo Gui."

What did he do? I'm still new here, but he seemed like part of the core community of this forum.
I suspect a purge is in progress, fomented by a secret cabal of Freemasons and Jewry. (That's how I'm suppose to talk innit Xingtian? Am I in character here?)

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Has Amnesty International been alerted?
Progress is too slow.

@Vandheer your shroomhead monster profile pic is giving me flashbacks.

AX-5-spacesuit.jpg

Vandheer

Disciple
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I'd say that was "medieval," but am still a little vague on netiquette back then. Best I could find was this, "Not all Internet quotes are Gospel truth---Fr. Bernardo Gui."
Kind of harsh, yeah. Hope Fuego makes the best of it. He does need a break from all this jounaling and just enjoy whatever life serves him.

@Vandheer your shroomhead monster profile pic is giving me flashbacks.
Looks like a Michelin Man spacesuit, thought it was an ai at first

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I also got a months ban for basically linking only. I am not going to lie, the mods on here are too harsh. Maybe they will ban me for making this comment also?

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I also got a months ban for basically linking only. I am not going to lie, the mods on here are too harsh. Maybe they will ban me for making this comment also?
No don't be silly... But making three posts about your Ban in 24 hours is a bit much..

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I'm kind of wondering now what would happen if, in our celestial swirlings, Mars declared Total War on Saturn.
Then I asked myself what Roma's thoughts on this statement would be:

"I screamed at a brick wall until I became enlightened."

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I'm kind of wondering now what would happen if, in our celestial swirlings, Mars declared Total War on Saturn.
Then I asked myself what Roma's thoughts on this statement would be:

"I screamed at a brick wall until I became enlightened."
"I reprogrammed my body of light until it became aligned with both parties."