• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Amanita Muscaria experiences?

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
What is Amanita Muscaria Experience? If you are referring to Out of Body Experiences. I had few of them, but I'm still new to the concept.

Lazarus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Amanita muscaria is a mushroom. In fact it’s THE iconic mushroom. Anywhere you see a depiction of a mushroom with a red cap and white spots that’s amanita muscaria (also called fly agaric).
200.gif

It’s a psychedelic because it contains muscimol (not psilocybin). It’s mildly poisonous though.
Anyway, just curious if anyone here has tried it and what their experiences were like.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Amanita muscaria is a mushroom. In fact it’s THE iconic mushroom. Anywhere you see a depiction of a mushroom with a red cap and white spots that’s amanita muscaria (also called fly agaric).
200.gif

It’s a psychedelic because it contains muscimol (not psilocybin). It’s mildly poisonous though.
Anyway, just curious if anyone here has tried it and what their experiences were like.
Ahh! Reminds me of that mushroom guy from the Super Mario Bros. The famous shrooms!! I never try any of the shrooms. I don't do drugs really, and I don't intend to do a shortcut on my Spiritual Journey. However, the Shrooms are calling my name.

Lazarus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Yep, the Mario power up mushroom is the one. There are countless references though. Alice in Wonderland, Santa Claus, etc. There is basically a whole cult around the thing.

I don’t really do drugs either. I’ve tried psilocybin mushrooms twice with disappointing results, and I’ll smoke pot two or three times a year as a “reset” and that’s it. But I’m curious about this and like to do as much research as possible to decide if I’ll try it.

I also agree with what you said about spiritual shortcuts, however, on occasion I do think a good high or trip can have some value when respected and utilized properly (my shamanism is showing here).

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Yep, the Mario power up mushroom is the one. There are countless references though. Alice in Wonderland, Santa Claus, etc. There is basically a whole cult around the thing.

I don’t really do drugs either. I’ve tried psilocybin mushrooms twice with disappointing results, and I’ll smoke pot two or three times a year as a “reset” and that’s it. But I’m curious about this and like to do as much research as possible to decide if I’ll try it.

I also agree with what you said about spiritual shortcuts, however, on occasion I do think a good high or trip can have some value when respected and utilized properly (my shamanism is showing here).
Probably, more effects!

Wannabewizard

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I would be willing to give Amanita Muscaria a go in low doses for anxiety, that's what the internet's suggests it's good for. Not really for getting high. I think if you try that, you will be quite unwell.
As for psilocybin, praise the mushroom gods! I owe them a debt of gratitude for their efforts in healing trauma, nuking an unwelcome sexy spirit and sealing the top of my head so I don't pop out astrally the instant I lay down.