• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

An incantation for fulfilling wishes.

Vatarai

Visitor
Reaction score
“There is another mantra, of eight syllables,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
most propitious, with great purificatory power, which is called Great Hero. It severs the path of the threefold existence, it prevents all unhappy rebirths, it pacifies everything, it performs all
, it brings forbearance, and it leads to
. It is like meeting the
directly. I myself, the
, have assumed the form of this most secret mantra for the benefit of beings. It fulfills all wishes and, merely by being called to mind, purifies the
. Is there a need to say more? So, what is this mantra?

The mantra is: oṁ āḥ dhīra hūṁ khecaraḥ

its written in sanskrit iast. you can go to this website to learn how to pronounce the syllables.

if it doesnt work then cast it with the incantion bhrūṁ and it will be successful.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I had a friend who knew this Thai lass. By all appearances an ordinary sort, working somewhere on Sukhimvit Road. But she had the damndest numerological approach to wish fulfillment. Turned out each digit she recited corresponded to a digit in me mate's VISA card number. Pure magick. For her anyway. The farang feller had other opinions.