• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book Discussion Angelic Trance Magick (The Power of Magick) by Ben Woodcroft

Talk about a book(s)

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Recently acquired Angelic Trance Magick (The Power of Magick) by Ben Woodcroft.

The book is very minimal regarding ritual method, angelic powers listed as one or several words and the sigils are formatted as vertical characters running vertical within a circle ( | ).

The author starts by framing what kind of trance is needed for the ritual work. He gives solid advice on simple basic trance states you would hear any hypnotherapist say during the beginning of a client's first session (I'm a student of hypnosis for a while but haven't taken that step yet to practitioner).

To perform the ritual, have in mind your desire. "The problem you are trying to solve, or the result you are seeking, will be clear to you. It might be held in your mind as an image, a phrase, or just a jumble of thoughts. You do not need to focus on this in great detail, but remind yourself of why you are doing the ritual and what you hope to achieve. This takes only a few seconds but is vital."

Woodcoft suggests 3 minutes of looking at the sigil, eyes moving from one side of the sigil to the other side in a gentle side to side motion (>> | <<) from the white space of the circle across the vertical column of symbols to the other side of white space inclosed by the circle, or until it's felt the request was received.

To close the ritual is simply stop eye movement and close the book.

Combining powers is done by doing a ritual per angel either once per day or several in one day if there's a multifaceted issue you're working on.

He offers a 72 day project called The Chain of Trance. "I do not recommend using The Chain of Trance for your first ritual. It is a long-term project that can have a potent effect, but I would strongly recommend that you become familiar with the more basic rituals first.

The Chain of Trance is based on the principle that every angel is capable of solving your problem. Instead of asking one angel for help, you ask them all. This means that every angel will help in the best way that they can.

The Chain of Trance is best used only when there is an area of your life that seemingly refuses to change. If you can never start a good relationship, always struggle with debt, or find it impossible to progress in your career, that can be a good time to try this magick."

Chain Process:
"The process is simple enough, although it is quite demanding. Each day, for seventy-two days, you perform the same ritual, starting with the first angel and working your way through the book. About two and a half months later, you will have offered your problem or desire to every angel in the book. What usually happens is that you notice a change after a few days. Some people then abandon the Chain, and that is fine, as they have obtained their desire. Some people adjust the request to take into account the changes that have occurred."

A deeper trance is mentioned some of his students have attempted to connect with the angel but no promises are made that it will be successful. This is what I will attempt this coming week and will share the results.
Post automatically merged:

Last night I decided to work with #10. Eladiah: Healing. My first attempt was a bit clumsy by not remembering to say the angel's name three times before starting and feeling something but slipping into a vague trance.

Today, waiting for the bus home, sitting in the sun with a pleasant spring-like breeze, I figured I'd give #10 another shot being such an idyllic moment.

Brought the sigil up on the phone's screen (Kindle reader dark/black mode). Looking at the sigil said Eladiah three times with my intent in mind and began to scan back and forth from white encircled space to the other side of the sigil's white encircled space.

After a few moments I felt a presence form quickly behind and over my shoulders. The presence was androgynous sweetness. It reached down to me shifting between here and not here, like a reflected image shifting on rippling water but a 3D form shifting in a moving medium. It/Eladiah touched my spirit body's (?) shoulder. Closed my eyes and they left as soon as they arrived.
Post automatically merged:

Finally figured out to use the media posting procedure here... This is the sigil of the angel I'm working with.

Last edited: