• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Anima Noira's legacy

DudusHWDP

Visitor
Benefactor
Joined
Dec 30, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Did anyone save Anima's essays, I was only able to find 8 of them from the internet archive
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
,
but I think that she wrote like 150 or something in total. Also if someone saved some Devil's Disciples videos especially last ones with channeling it would be nice to share for the educational purpose. Did anyone watch the documentary Lord of Lies: The Rise and Fall of E.A. Koetting by Nora Michalská, I am very curious what insane occult stuff was said there.
 
Top