• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Animal/human sacrifices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Why nobody mentions sacrificing rituals as those done by skull&bones?
I don't know if it true or not but it's much more interesting than sacrifices done 1000's years ago or those by religious cults.

There are some mention in the bible about driving children trough fire or cooking them in goat's milk, I don't think these practices just vanished?
I believe they're still done although by those who can afford such thing, it certainly ain't free. ex. money buys everything including privacy of such rituals.

Reaction score
Awards
The mention in the Bible you are referring to references the practices of human sacrifice to a pagan god named Moloch. Moloch promised agricultural/horticultural success through sacrificing of the villages children. Seems a short lived process but that is, just like my opinion, man.
Post automatically merged:

Also, wasnt the guy who was in the LHP the one who performed human sacrifice and was eventually caught and imprisoned?
Cull a human and dont drop the soap, is that the name of this game?

Last edited:

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards

It also turns out that people who do circumcision on people
Without their permission
Person who gets circumcised actually
Maybe became posseesd or bounded to some entity or deity,
I heard that in some cases person gets earth bound and will be unable to ascend...
And also trauma based behavior has been seen In them too

Thats a form of human sacrifice too in my view

Wannabewizard

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Here's something that occurred to me, could meat eating be considered a ritual?
I head of this one before from someone random in a video I don't remember.
If it is a ritual, to what end? Would all meat eating be a ritual, or just something a priest has ordained?

I have to ask this after witnessing my younger brother being 'weaned' (eating meat for for the first time) as a boy. I saw this 'thing' enter him as he was fed. Hideous. I still like a burger though :unsure:

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I head of this one before from someone random in a video I don't remember.
If it is a ritual, to what end? Would all meat eating be a ritual, or just something a priest has ordained?

I have to ask this after witnessing my younger brother being 'weaned' (eating meat for for the first time) as a boy. I saw this 'thing' enter him as he was fed. Hideous. I still like a burger though :unsure:
Wow, I had the same thoughts like you described.
Looking forward to know more about this phenomenon
But I personaly experience people who eat meat
Somehow they behave animalistic and somehow their eye sights and their intellect starts resemble the animal(lower) nature compare to vegans and&...

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
They executed a pastor
He's alive - he was released
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"Despite there being no official civil law of apostasy, judges may still convict a defendant of that crime if they rule based on religion fatwas. As a result, a few people have been convicted of it, but there have been no known executions."

(There were executions prior to 1990, when the law was still on the books, and OP was probably born before then, and understandably freaked out about it.)

I don't mean to imply there's religious freedom - this guy has absolutely been hassled repeatedly for converting (and since OP is talking about conversion, that's relevant). Like, it's not great to be arrested, beaten and released periodically

But we can condemn that while remaining truthful

To be put on death row even if you were later released would be traumatising and have a chilling effect on other potential converts, which is probably the point

Last edited:

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I believe that sacrifice of any sort is purely to emphasise one's belief in what one is doing. There are other ways of doing this.
How about the sacrifice of the remains of an animal that already died?Preferably of natural causes.A "sacrifice to send them back properly" or something of the sorts.

An art sacrifice could work maybe?Pick something from nature and turn it into a piece of art, then sacrifice your time and labor used to make it, as well as the finished piece.If I was a deity, I would find this a much better choice than merely the sacrifice of a living being.
Apparently the animal selected for the Ahura could not be substituted and was sequestered and raised solely for the sacrifice.
Just like the bull made to be sacrificed to Poseidon in the myth of the Minotaur.The king didn't want to sacrifice the bull since it was such a beautiful animal.We all know what happened next.

See the Ixiptla. The representative of Tezcatlipoca for instance had a pretty amazing year before he was sacrificed.
I don't know if I remember incorrectly, but did they gave him something to drink or smoke that made him unable to feel pain or just to "be present" fully while the sacrifice happened?Or am I mixing the sacrifce rituals here?

Anything really can be considered a ritual if there are steps to it and a sense of purpose.Eating, dancing, fighting, singing, etc.

Wannabewizard

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Wow, I had the same thoughts like you described.
Looking forward to know more about this phenomenon
But I personaly experience people who eat meat
Somehow they behave animalistic and somehow their eye sights and their intellect starts resemble the animal(lower) nature compare to vegans and&...
I'm pretty sure that it's all to do with density. The denser the meat, the denser the energies. I get that Fish and Chicken are apparently regarded as 'lighter' than beef or pork. I think it also has to do with the sentience qualities as well. The higher the sentience, the denser the energies. Cows and pigs are smart.
As for for natural predators, they only kill out of need in their natural world.
Man gets a choice, and that's what marks him out as a higher species.

I think that this gets canonized in a lot of religions/Buddhism, when it really is a way to depict the density of the energies involved.

I don't subscribe to the literal 'Jesus save me' thing, but I heard about the Essene's being real where they didn't eat meat and were into Angel magic. Looking at the Jesus the magician character, to perform such magical feats, you would need extremely high levels of vibration. A 'low' life could not achieve this. Remember, that Jesus/Yahusuah/Joseph Ben Joseph, was accused of working with Demons by a certain sect, which clearly was not true, as the energies are polar opposites.
While I am at it, it is worth mentioning the current Golden Dawn/David Griffin were very active a few years back, working 'the treasury of light' in Neo Christianity. They reported of tremendous power and 100% results using this.

I would suggest that the sacrifice of a living being purely for selfish gain is quite negative, which is why the blood of christ is a selfless sacrifice even in a non-religious sence.

As to the OP, don't do it.

I ought to post my ideas if it will help people out.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
How about the sacrifice of the remains of an animal that already died?Preferably of natural causes.A "sacrifice to send them back properly" or something of the sorts.

An art sacrifice could work maybe?Pick something from nature and turn it into a piece of art, then sacrifice your time and labor used to make it, as well as the finished piece.If I was a deity, I would find this a much better choice than merely the sacrifice of a living being.

Just like the bull made to be sacrificed to Poseidon in the myth of the Minotaur.The king didn't want to sacrifice the bull since it was such a beautiful animal.We all know what happened next.

I don't know if I remember incorrectly, but did they gave him something to drink or smoke that made him unable to feel pain or just to "be present" fully while the sacrifice happened?Or am I mixing the sacrifce rituals here?

Anything really can be considered a ritual if there are steps to it and a sense of purpose.Eating, dancing, fighting, singing, etc.
A sacrifice of an animal already dead? Sounds pretty paltry. Like serving your dead old grandmum fresh roadkill. "Whassamatter, Hymie? The KFC was shuttered closed? For this you bring me car-crushed kitty? A piece of rye, a little chopped liver is all an old lady needs. But mister economy here, no, he knows better. Magick schmagick. I know a shtikfleish when he feeds me. Feeds me? Did I say feeds me? No, when the master misertayer doesn't feed me!"

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
You just said "sacrifice an animal already dead." My comparison is spot on. Had you served food, you would call it "meat," not an animal. Pointing out maladroit conceptualization like yours is scarcely "trolling."

If you want to make a contribution to the forum, run, get your Crayolas, and do us some of those really neat-o pictures of Harry playing Quidditch.

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
You just said "sacrifice an animal already dead." My comparison is spot on. Had you served food, you would call it "meat," not an animal. Pointing out maladroit conceptualization like yours is scarcely "trolling."

If you want to make a contribution to the forum, run, get your Crayolas, and do us some of those really neat-o pictures of Harry playing Quidditch.
Ok.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Actually, to reply to your point in seemly fashion, yes I suppose donating food to the gods/spirits would count as sacrifice. Apologies for my sardonic manner.

This is off-topic, but a public apology to Taudefindi. I was being a jerk there.

Last edited:

theantichrist

Pathetic Weasel
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
A cup of days ago you were complaining how no magick works for you, and now you think killing an innocent life will make those uninterested spirits show up for you? And then what.

Look at what the word sacrifice means now. You have to give (up) something that has meaning to you. If you want to use blood at all, then give your own.

Weak people mistreat defenseless animals.
I have never said in any moment I will make a sacrifice I haven't even used candles not even once in my life. My other post was a joke. This is drama all the time I still come here because there is valuable content but you are a drama queen man, how you dare to invent what I say? Take a Valium, relax, and stop feeling the need of making drama because it is a clear sign that you need something to work on.

My other post was specially dedicated to those people who is always critizing and making drama. I'm tired of it. And the worse of all is that I have seen many of you calling crazy to certain people who was struggling and came for help in so many occasions. Do you think you are such bad guys or something, that you are very cultured and good because you don't sacrifice animals? You are sacrificing everyone's valuable people fucking patience

I have never said in any moment I will make a sacrifice I haven't even used candles not even once in my life. My other post was a joke. This is drama all the time I still come here because there is valuable content but you are a drama queen man, how you dare to invent what I say? Take a Valium, relax, and stop feeling the need of making drama because it is a clear sign that you need something to work on.

My other post was specially dedicated to those people who is always critizing and making drama. I'm tired of it. And the worse of all is that I have seen many of you calling crazy to certain people who was struggling and came for help in so many occasions. Do you think you are such bad guys or something, that you are very cultured and good because you don't sacrifice animals? You are sacrificing everyone's valuable people fucking patience
Vandeer if you have the balls make a video call with me we will see who is the idiot here

I'm willing to meet on vudeocalls all the fucking freaks here that spend the whole day laughing and everything and believing they know a shit. You don't fucking now anything, you are just chickens. And if I am gonna be banned or advertised first of all, bam the fucking Vandeer cause I Have insults from him in my profile page. What is doing the admin?

What a shame this is not a fucking coven. I'd love to see half of you in person

Last edited:

theantichrist

Pathetic Weasel
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
WhatsApp? Skype, whatever you want.

theantichrist

Pathetic Weasel
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Telegram is good
Is possible to make vudeocalls in telegram? I will download it specially to talk with you. And after that you can go to tell to the rest of chickens what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.