• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Literature] Anthology of Stories

For works of writing.

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
In this thread I will post my stories.

Their genres may vary but in general they will always have something magical or supernatural in them.
Post automatically merged:

Story #1

I do Mind

People don't know that I know.

They don't know that I can actually know what they're thinking, just as they're thinking it.

They pass by, unaware that someone sitting in this badly managed park bench is watching all of them and jumping from one mind to another, seeing a bit further into their own lives.

Would they scream in terror if they knew?I doubt it.They can have their entire lives destroyed just because someone hacked their accounts or their let themselves fall for a scam, you can even see how some people post their daily schedule on social media.So in a way what I do is just a direct look without the internet acting as a buffer.

Oh, but don't think badly of me.I don't use my ability for evil, though I can't deny that sometimes I can use it to teach a lesson to pricks that think that they can "take on me".Or people that bully others, I simply hate bullies.

But what can you do when all you do is read minds?

See, you're not asking the real question.The real question is "why I only bother with reading minds when I can do so much?" because let me remind you that having access to another's mind is the same as having access to their phones, I can do to them whatever I want and unlike phones I will never leave a trace behind.

For example, one day someone perfectly healthy and normal-if a bit of an ass-can suddenly have a mental breakdown or forget small bits of their life, and doctors would simply say that the reason would be dementia or alzheimer or something of the sort.But it wouldn't be that, it would be meddling with their minds.

Remember, the mind is an immaterial concept, despite the brain being there and always being linked to being the mind.The brain hosts the mind but it isn't the mind.The mind and the consciousness are more alike than the mind and the brain are, for the consciousness is perception and the mind is the existence of that perception.

Anyway, where was I?

Oh, right.

Today is just another day, to me and to everyone else walking around.Another day of them being oblivious and another day of me peeking into their minds.

They don't know and they never will.

And tomorrow you won't too.

Last edited:

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
In this thread I will post my stories.

Their genres may vary but in general they will always have something magical or supernatural in them.

Story #1

I do Mind

People don't know that I know.

They don't know that I can actually know what they're thinking, just as they're thinking it.

They pass by, unaware that someone sitting in this badly managed park bench is watching all of them and jumping from one mind to another, seeing a bit further into their own lives.

Would they scream in terror if they knew?I doubt it.They can have their entire lives destroyed just because someone hacked their accounts or their let themselves fall for a scam, you can even see how some people post their daily schedule on social media.So in a way what I do is just a direct look without the internet acting as a buffer.

Oh, but don't think badly of me.I don't use my ability for evil, though I can't deny that sometimes I can use it to teach a lesson to pricks that think that they can "take on me".Or people that bully others, I simply hate bullies.

But what can you do when all you do is read minds?

See, you're not asking the real question.The real question is "why I only bother with reading minds when I can do so much?" because let me remind you that having access to another's mind is the same as having access to their phones, I can do to them whatever I want and unlike phones I will never leave a trace behind.

For example, one day someone perfectly healthy and normal-if a bit of an ass-can suddenly have a mental breakdown or forget small bits of their life, and doctors would simply say that the reason would be dementia or alzheimer or something of the sort.But it wouldn't be that, it would be meddling with their minds.

Remember, the mind is an immaterial concept, despite the brain being there and always being linked to being the mind.The brain hosts the mind but it isn't the mind.The mind and the consciousness are more alike than the mind and the brain are, for the consciousness is perception and the mind is the existence of that perception.

Anyway, where was I?

Oh, right.

Today is just another day, to me and to everyone else walking around.Another day of them being oblivious and another day of me peeking into their minds.

They don't know and they never will.

And tomorrow you won't too.
"Their genres may vary but in general they will always have something magical or supernatural in them."

My readership agrees: my stories always have a certain literary "thumbprint" to them, too---each is a Gordian knot of asinine cliches.