• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Anything is Possible with Astral Projection

Everyone's got one.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Guys, I been thinking of how Powerful our Astral Body is. It can do so many things. All we have to do, is focus and put into practice its Powers.

It's been a long time since I Astral Projected. I stopped it, because I'm going through the Dark Night of the Soul process. Plus, The Universe don't allow me to become aware of what My Soul is doing at night.

How about you all, have you've been successful?

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I have experienced it in its entire glory one time. Which is ironic, because up to that point I was trying everything in my power to accomplish it. It happened on its own when I completely gave up on it and had no more motivation for it.

I did project many times after that one, but there are experiences and there is THE experience. I somehow was in my past, something like 10-12 years ago perhaps. "Cloud of conciousness" is how I could describe it. You are totally free and its so akward in first.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I have experienced it in its entire glory one time. Which is ironic, because up to that point I was trying everything in my power to accomplish it. It happened on its own when I completely gave up on it and had no more motivation for it.

I did project many times after that one, but there are experiences and there is THE experience. I somehow was in my past, something like 10-12 years ago perhaps. "Cloud of conciousness" is how I could describe it. You are totally free and its so akward in first.
Awesome!

Reaction score
Awards
Guys, I been thinking of how Powerful our Astral Body is. It can do so many things. All we have to do, is focus and put into practice its Powers.

It's been a long time since I Astral Projected. I stopped it, because I'm going through the Dark Night of the Soul process. Plus, The Universe don't allow me to become aware of what My Soul is doing at night.

How about you all, have you've been successful?
I would say halfways. Once or twice but getting spooked twice. So I can't say I've officially astral projected. Interesting experience though. Once you get past the chest rocking.