• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Asmodeus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modesuas

Neophyte
Reaction score
So ive had a hot and cold relationship with Asmodeus whom likes to be called Lord Asmodeus, ye thats fine but because of you i have a Stoma nearly 2 years pass and to night because i had lapsed in 1 day you turn on me i am not your bitch but you want me to be be a pedophile for you I will not be such a creature as you want , you place your energy into us whether we want it or not you are a predator and a hater of all humanity Asmodeus and an Abuser your true colours asmodeus , I hate you for what you have done to me for 2 years ive suffered , Damn you you Damn you.......piece of shit ! And apparently he has stopped me from casting dark magick.... thats the gods for you ...we are nothing more thana game of chess or drafts

Modesuas

Neophyte
Reaction score
He ruins relationships and all love a true manipulating cunt to be nice never trust him ever ever ever. Now you can ban me ormclose my account as he will not these words to come out

Status
Not open for further replies.