• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Astrology Question on natal chart transits

Someone's asking for help!
Reaction score
Awards
Hello all,

We may see in books what houses signify, what planets signify, what aspects signify, and what signs signify; but rarely do books actually spell out the how of natal chart transits.

Example: I'm a Libra, but a Scorpio ascendant with Neptune in the first house.
We know that the ascendant is the constellation coming up over the horizon at the time of birth.
We know the sun sign is the date of birth with the primary ascendant in the sky during that month.
We know Neptune is a mystery, drug dependant and occult knowledge planet.
We know Scorpio is a sign of water, ruled by Mars. We know it is a sex driven, back biting, and moody sign.
We know how the first sign operates as the house of identity - the I Am house, the House of self.

We don't know how much is taken away if the ascendant is different than the sun or moon sign, we don't know that planets in detriment or exaltation or fall, and how those affects the rulership of the sign.

We don't know how all the transit aspects are affected by the ascendant difference from sun or moon sign.

Luckily there are books that explain exactly what I'm asking, which may be my next purchase. Such as The Astrologers Handbook.

But having owned it before, I don't recall the hows explained very well.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Is this the book?