• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Attitude adjustment in spirit interaction

niceimpact

Neophyte
Joined
Aug 30, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
5
Would really love to find books about this or some way to find the correct attitude in interacting with spirits in general and make a good foundation in that. I already believe in always being respectful and always having curiosity and love for the interaction with any of them. I want to learn more, like keeping my ego in place. I know you would say experience would be the best teacher in this but having a book about it on the way like a guidebook is what I'm looking for.

I have Consorting with Spirits by Jason Miller ready to read. Would that be a good enough start?
 

Soror Epihania

Apprentice
Joined
Jan 24, 2026
Messages
75
Reaction score
110
Awards
1
Consorting with Spirits is solid starting point. It'll get you started enough to begin getting the experience you're talking about. What specific kind of spirit work are you currently pursuing?
 
Top